Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
WaffleGuy
AnCapaillMor
Maneater_Mildred
Odinbear
8 posters

1 st time use of Ring of Sacrifice

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

1 st time use of Ring of Sacrifice Empty 1 st time use of Ring of Sacrifice

Post by Odinbear Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Lol. Never used the ring b4 but, last weekend ran one of my characters through new Londo ruins and summoned Beatrice . Checked my inventory and had not killed Sif yet. Tried to quit, homeward etc. thought about how to kill Beatrice , she wouldn't die, so I equipped the ring, went through the fog and jumped. We both die.

Didn't have a ton to lose, but didn't want to lose it just yet.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

1 st time use of Ring of Sacrifice Empty Re: 1 st time use of Ring of Sacrifice

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Lol try the crystal of separation next time, it will send her home. cheers

It looks like this in your menu... :black-crystal:
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:58 pm

Hands up those who on first playhrough, made the jump, got the ring went "ooohh" put it on and fell on the jump back and found out what it does.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:03 pm

AnCapaillMor wrote:Hands up those who on first playhrough, made the jump, got the ring went "ooohh" put it on and fell on the jump back and found out what it does.

Your talking about the RoS under the bridge in firelink right? I was too chicken to try the jump back, so used a homeward bone lol.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:38 pm

First time I put it on was right before Sen's Fortress. I put it on and thought about summoning someone first. After a while I got invaded. We fought for about 2 minutes and sadfully I died. I forgot that I had the ring on. I could've saved that ring and pick up my souls in 10 seconds. What a waste of time silly
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Yikes, forgot about BC'ing out. Oh well, you can get a bunch of those rings in Sen's at the merchant.

Lol on the homeward bone, under the bridge. I HB, cause if you die trying to jump " back" across, your stain is under the bridge and you gotta jump back over to get it, making you try it again. Easier to HB back. Heh.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:27 pm

AnCapaillMor wrote:Hands up those who on first playhrough, made the jump, got the ring went "ooohh" put it on and fell on the jump back and found out what it does.
    Very very first time I got it, I did this. Back at release, before I even knew anything about Dark Souls, Demon Souls, or any of the community. At all.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:30 pm

I usually carry about 15 of them on me at all times.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:51 pm

GenericUsername wrote:I usually carry about 15 of them on me at all times.
    Makes me wonder if you've actually ever needed 15 in a row before on your way to a stain.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:43 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Makes me wonder if you've actually ever needed 15 in a row before on your way to a stain.

Yes, and BoC made me lose all of them AND my bloodstain. talk about a hard boss.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:09 am

Carphil wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:

Yes, and BoC made me lose all of them AND my bloodstain. talk about a hard boss.
    Bleh. Cheap boss sad
    Muker
    Muker
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Muker Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:54 am

On my first playthrough I didn't know you can jump in this game. So I fell down from where the axe guy is. Grabbed the ring and didn't have any clue how to get back...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 pm