The Character Lottery Challenge Game

twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Re: The Character Lottery Challenge Game

Post by twilightwarwolf on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:02 pm

ill give you were right and i cant main bow so im using a ceastus and i have to admit im actually pretty happy with it especially with my parries back XD but its still hard as my example i only just beat gargoyles with ma sunbro XD

THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS hunt, with fierce dedication, those who enter the Painted World...Our Realm...and contemplate harm toward Our Queen. We also seek retribution for the past wrongs done to Our Queen and those She shelters.

You learn more from failure than from success.

"People have a lot of questions, So do I." Morgan Freeman

"I'm not racist, I'm a pianist, I push down both black and white"
    General Bale

Re: The Character Lottery Challenge Game

Post by General Bale on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:06 am

LumpyScarecrow wrote:Bale, I've done a few of these and have yet to get bows/pyro. I think it would be really fun! I've done a bow only run outside of this game and it was a blast. With this game's other restrictions/ requirements it would be a little tougher. You'll need to get creative!
    Have fun guys!

Despite not beeing much of a bow fan I must say I'am getting used to bows rather fast. It really payed out to roll through New Londo to get the Composite Bow. Does a real nice amout of damage. And I really love the Caestus. It might not be the best weapon but it is so statisfying, nothing beats slaying the Gaping Dragon with a punch in the face (Or whats left of it). queen
    I really like the challenge so far it's great to play a style I usually wouldn't play. And it is alot harder. Did an early run to Pinwheel for the RoK and on average I need about 3 or 4 tries to kill a single necromancer. It turned an area I would normaly dash through laughing into a challenge. And that made the feel of accomplishment after beating them so much greater. happy
    Currently in upper Blightown. Got slaughtered a mere arm lenght away from the bonfire.

Friend of mine also got interessed in this and will try the challenge.
    So far its been great fun. Thanks alot for coming up with such and awesome Idea.

Edit: Friend was laughing at me for having rolled bows. Guess what he rolled just now, thats right bows!! Now thats what I call karma.

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:05 am