Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Best areas for White Soap Sign summons SL150+

V0rador
    V0rador

Best areas for White Soap Sign summons SL150+ Empty Best areas for White Soap Sign summons SL150+

Post by V0rador Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:02 am

Hi all, i'm new to the forum.

I'm currently on NG+, after completing my first run solo and pretty much hollow. I've discovered the joy of using the White Soap Sign, but my character is SL162 and i'm struggling to find places to be summoned. I had a good run in Anor Londo helping people with Smough and Ornstein, but since spending my souls and leveling up, it's becoming increasingly difficult to find a host of similar soul level.

I was wondering if anybody could share their thoughts on this please?

I quite like this character build and don't want to create a new character yet (still hunting achievements on xbox).
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Best areas for White Soap Sign summons SL150+ Empty Re: Best areas for White Soap Sign summons SL150+

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am

Anor Londo, New Londo, the Forest, and other major areas are usually where higher levels are going to be summoned. I myself have almost all my characters from 200 up to max level and these are the areas that I get summoned. Either that or my one friend helps me. So try these areas or get a good friend to help you. If this doesnt work out, keep playing solo or make a new character.

Welcome to the forum btw. Make sure to check out the forum rules and regulations.
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Best areas for White Soap Sign summons SL150+ Empty Re: Best areas for White Soap Sign summons SL150+

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:18 am

Edit ^^

Also summon signs are usually near bonfires or boss doors so check these areas.
    V0rador
    V0rador

Post by V0rador Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 am

Great, thanks for the advice. I've not progressed the story as far as New Londo on this playthrough yet, so i'll probably continue solo for a while. I was going to last night but I got Gravelord glitched in Anor Londo, didn't realise until I went to the Forest and it was full of Stone Giant phantoms. That took me an hour to sort out, lol.
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 am

Do you have xbox? I would be willing to help you sometime. If so, send me a friend request. My GT is EliteBiker20.
    V0rador
    V0rador

Post by V0rador Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Sounds good to me. I'll add you when I get home from work. I'm UK based though, so i'll keep an eye out for when you're on.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:32 am

Here's a co-op guide.

The co-op starts to thin out in the triple digit SL range, especially after 130. A lot of people cap pvp builds at 100 or in the 120s, so at 161, you can't co-op with anyone in that range. I would say your best bet is Anor Londo. Keep in mind if you set a sign in the forest you are very likely to get summoned, however, very unlikely to find someone who is actually going to fight Sif.
    V0rador
    V0rador

Post by V0rador Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:33 am

Cheers for the link to the co-op guide, I had already checked that out. I was hoping maybe people had progressed in rank since it was written and higher SL's were found in more places now, but it's all good. I was summoned a lot in the forest but, like you said, it was only to fight phantoms, which wasn't too bad really because the amount of souls you get for it is ridiculous.

I'll just finish up the achievements on this build then create another for co-op I think. Although Dark Souls 2 will probably be out by the time I beat the Four Kings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:56 am