Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Where are the summoning hotspots exactly in different areas???

karchun
    Casual
    Casual

Where are the summoning hotspots exactly in different areas??? Empty Where are the summoning hotspots exactly in different areas???

Post by karchun Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Such as the UNdead BUrg, undead parish , darkroot gardens, newlondo ruins, valley of the drakes... Been trying to find someone to summon me or i summon them - summoned about 3 times today and been summoned twice.
    WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Where are the summoning hotspots exactly in different areas??? Empty Re: Where are the summoning hotspots exactly in different areas???

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:02 pm

What soul level are you?
    WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Where are the summoning hotspots exactly in different areas??? Empty Re: Where are the summoning hotspots exactly in different areas???

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:04 pm

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Guide+to+Co-operative+Play
    This in any case should be a good guide. Praise the Sun
    karchun
    Casual
    Casual

Post by karchun Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 am

WarriorOfSunlight wrote:What soul level are you?

28/29 but tbh, i just want to sometimes get away from the story and get help killing stronger bosses happy
    karchun
    Casual
    Casual

Post by karchun Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:22 am

WarriorOfSunlight wrote:http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Guide+to+Co-operative+Play
    This in any case should be a good guide. Where are the summoning hotspots exactly in different areas??? 639795459

I've seen it already but that is not specific - any hotspots where lots of people go?? JUst to have fun...
    LittleLuden
    LittleLuden
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LittleLuden Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:04 am

i made good experiences at the beginning of the bridge near the elevator in anor londo (up to level 80) and near the bonfire in painted world of ariamis (up to level 95).

above these levels it gets quite. especially in anor londo.
    WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Well within that guide is states the recommended level and the 'hotspots' for summoning so I don't really understand your question.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:32 pm

At your SL your best bet is going to be the depths or the 2nd bonfire in blighttown, the rest are going to be crapshoots IMO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:44 am