Dark Souls now on Xbox Live Marketplace

    Share

    mikeiothegreat
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 34
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-01-09

    Dark Souls now on Xbox Live Marketplace

    Post by mikeiothegreat on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:57 am

    Not sure if I missed this posted up already, but Xbox owners can now download DkS from the Marketplace which might help bring new players in too.
    avatar
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 449
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Location : PA

    Re: Dark Souls now on Xbox Live Marketplace

    Post by Heroez Blade on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:47 am

    I already have the game, but would you happen to know the price? I also agree that it could bring in more fans and new players.

    Btw, welcome to the forums.


    _________________

    SL-465 Darkmoon Fav weapon type: :Oh yeah
    avatar
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 347
    Reputation : -4
    Join date : 2012-04-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Pennsylvania

    Re: Dark Souls now on Xbox Live Marketplace

    Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:51 am

    I never liked downloading from the marketplace. My connection is not the greatest so it takes forever to get larger downloads. But I agree with you about it being a way to get new players. The game has been out for a while now though, so everyone who wants the game probably has it by now.


    mikeiothegreat
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 34
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-01-09

    Re: Dark Souls now on Xbox Live Marketplace

    Post by mikeiothegreat on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:11 am

    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 wrote:I never liked downloading from the marketplace. My connection is not the greatest so it takes forever to get larger downloads. But I agree with you about it being a way to get new players. The game has been out for a while now though, so everyone who wants the game probably has it by now.

    Mostly agree but I only discovered the game in December when chatting with a friend about Skyrim so had never heard of it before then. I ordered it the very next day and subsequently sold Skyrim happy

    mikeiothegreat
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 34
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-01-09

    Re: Dark Souls now on Xbox Live Marketplace

    Post by mikeiothegreat on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:12 am

    Heroez Blade wrote:I already have the game, but would you happen to know the price? I also agree that it could bring in more fans and new players.

    Btw, welcome to the forums.

    Thanks for the welcome. £14.99 I believe.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Dark Souls now on Xbox Live Marketplace

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:24 pm

    DLC included, I assume?


    mikeiothegreat
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 34
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-01-09

    Re: Dark Souls now on Xbox Live Marketplace

    Post by mikeiothegreat on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:08 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:DLC included, I assume?

    Your name has been added to the book of the guilty for foolishly suggesting such generosity !


    Last edited by mikeiothegreat on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1282
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2013-02-11
    Location : Shayol Ghul

    Re: Dark Souls now on Xbox Live Marketplace

    Post by AnCapaillMor on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:08 pm

    It better not have it because my PTDE just shipped from amazon.


    _________________
    PSN: AnCapaillMor

    PC:AnCapaillMor

    XBOX: I'll give you 2 guesses
    avatar
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 449
    Reputation : 20
    Join date : 2012-04-13
    Location : PA

    Re: Dark Souls now on Xbox Live Marketplace

    Post by Heroez Blade on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:58 pm

    mikeiothegreat wrote:
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 wrote:I never liked downloading from the marketplace. My connection is not the greatest so it takes forever to get larger downloads. But I agree with you about it being a way to get new players. The game has been out for a while now though, so everyone who wants the game probably has it by now.

    Mostly agree but I only discovered the game in December when chatting with a friend about Skyrim so had never heard of it before then. I ordered it the very next day and subsequently sold Skyrim happy

    How dare you sell Skyrim..... :affraid: That game is amazing..

    Just kidding, its up to you what you do. Have fun on dark souls and watch out for those evil gankers and hackers.


    _________________

    SL-465 Darkmoon Fav weapon type: :Oh yeah

    Sponsored content

    Re: Dark Souls now on Xbox Live Marketplace

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:05 am