Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Pargar-theGreat
Lancelot
Carphil
Yesuurd
8 posters

Atlast the best weapon in dks revealed!!!

Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Best weapon - Atlast the best weapon in dks revealed!!! Empty Atlast the best weapon in dks revealed!!!

Post by Yesuurd Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Made you look!

The weapon is called EXPERIENCE

Thank you all, goodbye....
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Best weapon - Atlast the best weapon in dks revealed!!! Empty Re: Atlast the best weapon in dks revealed!!!

Post by Carphil Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:01 pm

people should read this thread before posting another "whats the best weapon" again

Seriously they think they can get one sword that will do 1000 damage and make the game pointless, its ridiculous people who like easy games should not play this one.
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Best weapon - Atlast the best weapon in dks revealed!!! Empty Re: Atlast the best weapon in dks revealed!!!

Post by Lancelot Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:42 pm

A better title for such a thread would be "What weapon does the most Max damage?". But I agree, the best weapon is purely dependent on your skill.
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Love this post, noobs be warned i killed a griefer in capra area with a standard dagger i just picked up, and shredded a lighting wielding fool ( whom i pity) lol, to bits. then he tried invading again and hiding from me and i kicked him in the fire by the steps priceless. Xp rules all! whahaha
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Completely agree with Yesuurd. Experience trumps AR, by far.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Yeah, but if you have all the experience in the world, but you still have no skill, you won't win. People little expirience but more skill will beat you. Skill is obtained training/playing like experience. But no everyone has skill and experience. Those with Experience but no skill are called noobs.

Experience lets you think tactics and moves that other people may not know, but does not mean you have the required skill to perform them.
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:42 pm

ChizFreak wrote:Yeah, but if you have all the experience in the world, but you still have no skill, you won't win. People little expirience but more skill will beat you. Skill is obtained training/playing like experience. But no everyone has skill and experience. Those with Experience but no skill are called noobs.

Experience lets you think tactics and moves that other people may not know, but does not mean you have the required skill to perform them.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the same thing.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Lancelot wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:Yeah, but if you have all the experience in the world, but you still have no skill, you won't win. People little expirience but more skill will beat you. Skill is obtained training/playing like experience. But no everyone has skill and experience. Those with Experience but no skill are called noobs.

I just wanted to clarify that Skill>Experience.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:56 pm

It feels good if you have the skills so you may play the invader and easely kill hil even with small weapons with less dmg
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:14 pm

ChizFreak wrote:
    Lancelot wrote:

I just wanted to clarify that Skill>Experience.

Exactly thanks...

I thought some would troll this thread but I am glad all of you homies got the
    real point of it.

Best example is the FC, there where you have honorable play and rules
    you see that it is all about skill/exp.
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:14 pm

i love how our first rule of fc is talk about fc.. lol *)
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:54 am

Carphil wrote:people should read this thread before posting another "whats the best weapon" again

Seriously they think they can get one sword that will do 1000 damage and make the game pointless, its ridiculous people who like easy games should not play this one.

That is the whole reason behind full havel bkga giant mask of childl mother etc...wearing fools
    I wish we could share videos of the many times I have parried those fools to death.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Sorry but I don't get the "Skills > Experience"

If you know you have to roll when the capra demons jump attack (experience), why would not you roll, because lack of skills? I mean what skills, to press O and left? Sorry I just did not understood
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:17 pm

"Skills > Experience" Look Skyward

I laughed.
    Skills depends on experience.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:28 pm

I think we are stuck on semantics here, skills or experience
    whatever I mean YOU are the best weapon, your timing, your
    wit and your reflexes.

Let's all say it is skill then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm