Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+86
Erebos
Zeta Prime
DaemonNacht
MosquitoPower
ResIsBestStat
AnCapaillMor
Anonymous Proxy
densetsushun
Odinbear
Jester's Tears
chantienyee
The_Red_Drifter
befowler
Automancer
Ashran
Relbaic
WaLKA
Marino.
Zyrrashijn
hey its andres
Quarik
Elifia
User1
Hue
Werdax
CarverUpqik
Kyuseishu
Lord Ivan
Flankydizzle
General Bale
gmwdim
Dandy Dude
GaryBlevins
Razz
galson
Dogwelder
raecor14
GravelordTarkus
Baal-Avatar
shadowzninjaz
JamieJae
ninjashifty
Dragon Hat
DemonOfFate
Latitoast
Veradox
BIG TIME MASTER
Ezlare
fujiphoenix
XachAttack
Tchuwib
Naxek
KrazykevS10
Halicarnassis
lalliman
Dusk Soul
ublug
Djem
GenericUsername
LK-8912
EeAyEss
The Letter X
Mr. Tart
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
defacto
Nybbles
Green__Eagle
Muker
Hugh_G_Johnson
Jansports
Acarnatia
Mike5005005
lextune
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
psychichobo
NPCWhiteMage
DeathlyLemons
Peaceful Wollyhop
morte
MistahrFox
Sentiel
Rynn
PlasticandRage
Carphil
WandererReece
Zephryl
90 posters

Discoveries you only made recently.

EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 4 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by EeAyEss Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:42 pm

I do. I was joking. I know that I'm a little above average, but sometimes these dudes show up and completely wipe the floor with my *** to the Abyss and back. So I decide to take radical combat maneuvers to fight them, and then I win. Sometimes. silly
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 4 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by User1 Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:04 pm

I have recently discovered that the Server is one hell of a good weapon.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:06 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:I have recently discovered that the Server is one hell of a good weapon.
    Check it on the Chaos upgrade path. The text changes.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:14 pm

densetsushun wrote:
    RenegadeCop wrote:I have recently discovered that the Server is one hell of a good weapon.

Wait. You can upgrade the server? I thought it was unupgradable like boss weapons!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:48 pm

It's upgradeable just like any other standard weapon, which is great.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:16 pm

morte wrote:
    densetsushun wrote:

Wait. You can upgrade the server? I thought it was unupgradable like boss weapons!

Boss weapons can be upgraded too, but only with Demon titanite.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:37 pm

The Letter X wrote:Don't believe that you suck, if you believe it enough it will come true

I'm totally not stuck at Gwyn
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:57 pm

I have recently made yet another discovery. That I was deemed worthy of joining the Beardbros, and now going through the very difficult initiation of not shaving for a week.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 pm

lol
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Killing Gwyn on NG+2 with a Fist Takes a while........47 Min......
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:17 pm

The Dusk Crown Ring makes you appear to have 50% of your HP already missing even in PvP.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:14 pm

There is a river under the bridge to Sen's. Man, I love the attention to detail in this game.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:21 pm

I have recently discovered how to alter game files using WinZip. I'm considering getting Dark Souls on PC, and modifying the textures and details to make it look like a truly wonderful game.
    LK-8912
    LK-8912

Post by LK-8912 Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:01 am

If you look through window, near infamous silver knight archers in Anor Londo, you can see a bonefire and Knight Solair.

Oswald of Carim levitating few inches above ground.
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:08 am

I just had Chester die on me. I had just killed Kalameet (the last boss alive for the DLC) and walked back to the Royal Wood instead of using a Home Bone.

I received 9250 souls (as near as I can remember), but I hadn't killed anything. I shrugged it off because sometimes DS does have the odd mob character die and you get the souls for it.

After being summoned once or twice I noticed a shiney pile where Chester had been standing (I never talked to him). His clothes where there.

I wonder if he committed suicide because I ignored him. Yep, it's ALL about me. :-)
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:40 am

Green__Eagle wrote:I just had Chester die on me. I had just killed Kalameet (the last boss alive for the DLC) and walked back to the Royal Wood instead of using a Home Bone.

I received 9250 souls (as near as I can remember), but I hadn't killed anything. I shrugged it off because sometimes DS does have the odd mob character die and you get the souls for it.

After being summoned once or twice I noticed a shiney pile where Chester had been standing (I never talked to him). His clothes where there.

I wonder if he committed suicide because I ignored him. Yep, it's ALL about me. :-)

:shock: How does an NPC die in a safe zone without you killing him?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:50 am

Apparently a Curved Greatsword's one-handed running R1 cannot be parried.

I'm still not completely sure about this and I plan on testing.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:50 am

morte wrote:
    Green__Eagle wrote:I just had Chester die on me. I had just killed Kalameet (the last boss alive for the DLC) and walked back to the Royal Wood instead of using a Home Bone.

:shock: How does an NPC die in a safe zone without you killing him?

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 4 Frabz-Well-ALIENS-9fe76d
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:29 am

The Letter X wrote:Apparently a Curved Greatsword's one-handed running R1 cannot be parried.

Want me to help test? I plan on getting you back for yesterday. :evil:
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:31 am

RenegadeCop wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:Apparently a Curved Greatsword's one-handed running R1 cannot be parried.

Want me to help test? I plan on getting you back for yesterday. :evil:

Sure. I'm going to join Rynn's stream soon. We can set something up from there.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:25 pm

How do you guys keep connecting in online play so easily? I have PC and I can never find anybody.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:29 pm

morte wrote:How do you guys keep connecting in online play so easily? I have PC and I can never find anybody.

PC has a lower number of players and I've heard it's simply harder to connect anyway. RenegadeCop and I are on Xbox, and even though it has less people than PS3 I want to say it is better for connecting with people.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:31 pm

The Letter X wrote:
    morte wrote:How do you guys keep connecting in online play so easily? I have PC and I can never find anybody.

PC has a lower number of players and I've heard it's simply harder to connect anyway. RenegadeCop and I are on Xbox, and even though it has less people than PS3 I want to say it is better for connecting with people.

I'd sure hate to think it's worse... 🇳🇴
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:53 pm

There's a reason that lots of people join the FH covenant on PC: lots and lots of players go through the forest and grind there.

I can't speak for Xbox and PS3 connection, but I basically play DkS in offline mode most of the time, most eye orbs fail and I've invaded/been summoned at most ten times in the 300 hours of gameplay I've had.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:40 pm

morte wrote:There's a reason that lots of people join the FH covenant on PC: lots and lots of players go through the forest and grind there.

I can't speak for Xbox and PS3 connection, but I basically play DkS in offline mode most of the time, most eye orbs fail and I've invaded/been summoned at most ten times in the 300 hours of gameplay I've had.

That sounds terrible. I've had thousands of invasions/invaders and have been summoned a few hundred times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:47 am