Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

PvP video's of yesterdays stream

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

PvP video's of yesterdays stream - Page 2 Empty Re: PvP video's of yesterdays stream

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Phoenix Rising wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:If I was on an "optimized" build at SL 80, I think I'd do okay. (Grass Crest, Great Combustion, MoM, > 56 poise).

But you'd never see me on a build like that.

Off Topic: You remember when we actually used pyro? hahahaha!!! tongue
    What's wrong with Combustion?
    Honestly I don't understand why people are so scared of certain spells and the masks.
    I'll start the stream up.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

PvP video's of yesterdays stream - Page 2 Empty Re: PvP video's of yesterdays stream

Post by The Letter X Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:50 pm

There's nothing wrong with it, I just view it as cheap so I don't use it. If someone wants to use it on me, then fine. It's just a bit too easy for me to get kills when I have it equipped.
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:07 pm

The Letter X wrote:There's nothing wrong with it, I just view it as cheap so I don't use it. If someone wants to use it on me, then fine. It's just a bit too easy for me to get kills when I have it equipped.

I share his opinion. Watching stream now!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 am