Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
ViralEnsign_
Lancelot
Reaperfan
BLA1NE
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
justwant2play
10 posters

In your opinion, which is the best non-upgradeable armor set?

justwant2play
    justwant2play
    Addicted
    Addicted

In your opinion, which is the best non-upgradeable armor set? Empty In your opinion, which is the best non-upgradeable armor set?

Post by justwant2play Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:40 am

Not only the strength defense, but overall (non-physical defense, weight ratio, looks, etc.).

For me, it's Ornstein's
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

In your opinion, which is the best non-upgradeable armor set? Empty Re: In your opinion, which is the best non-upgradeable armor set?

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:50 am

golde hemmed black set, yay nazgul!
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

In your opinion, which is the best non-upgradeable armor set? Empty Re: In your opinion, which is the best non-upgradeable armor set?

Post by BLA1NE Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:51 am

Havel's, for me. Best poise/ weight in the game.

As someone who likes to make agile builds, I'm not concerned with defense, I dodge everything. But sometimes a hit will manage to catch you (DAMN LAG silly), so in that case the most important thing for me is to not be stun-locked until my opponent is out of stamina (most likely I'm dead before that). Havel's allows me to get the best poise for the least weight, so it's my favorite (obviously I don't wear the full set! Like I said, I'm a light build. I never wear the chest piece or helm. Usually one of the legs or gloves, or both.)
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:58 am

Gonna keep it short and simple, but for functionality I'd say Stone armor, for looks I'd say Channeler Robes minus the helm.
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:33 am

Havel's Set provides great stats all-around, with the exception of its weight.

My favorite, though, would have to be the Golem Set.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:31 am

I'm all for Ornstien's too. That spiky armour and lion helm is so awesome.
    Demi_God0415
    Demi_God0415
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Demi_God0415 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:18 am

Both the hemmed and ornstein's are great, i mix thrm and their amazing. The paladin is good too.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:20 am

Paladin is upgradable.
    Villain1
    Villain1

Post by Villain1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:38 am

Gotta go with Ornstein's. Medium weight, high poise and defences, good curse resist... and it's badassly stylish!
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Great Lord set, looks great (Replace Crown) and has good lightning resistance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am