Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Sun's Firstborn will finally be revealed!!!

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Sun's Firstborn will finally be revealed!!! Empty The Sun's Firstborn will finally be revealed!!!

Post by Shindori Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:45 am

Where he came from?

No one knows, but he has been gone for hundreds and hundreds, maybe thousands of years. And now he's back. But not everyone is happy. 'If only I could be so grossly incandescent!', says one certain warrior, whom in his jealous of the one who shines as bright as the sun, met his demise at his hand, by his blade, by the same fiery splendor he wished to achieve.

And now, the one who shines as bright as the sun, picking up the shield of his fallen comrade, vows to put an end to his father and become the new sun. Maybe in a different time, his admirer will not attack him, but fight alongside him, destroying those who stand against them. After all, we live in a land where time is twisted and entwined.

...And that time will be in NG+, in a livestream for all of you to watch and enjoy. I will post in advance when I will do it, possibly a day or so in advance. If you miss the stream, I will leave the recordings on my twitch.tv page for all to enjoy. You will see action, you will see drama, you will witness the rise of a god!
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Sun's Firstborn will finally be revealed!!! Empty Re: The Sun's Firstborn will finally be revealed!!!

Post by Nybbles Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:33 am

praise the sun! umbasa.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Sun's Firstborn will finally be revealed!!! Empty Re: The Sun's Firstborn will finally be revealed!!!

Post by Shindori Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:32 pm

PRAISE THE SUN! The Sun's Firstborn will finally be revealed!!! 639795459

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 pm