Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

GMW Dex Build SL 55

Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

GMW Dex Build SL 55 Empty GMW Dex Build SL 55

Post by Dusk Soul Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm

I was thinking on getting practice for pvp at lower SL, hoping thatI won't find that many pro-pvpers (from what I've seen in youtube they tend to prefer SL 100+)

So I was thinking on this build:
    SL 55 Wanderer

Vit: 27
    Att: -
    End: 25
    Str: -
    Dex: 30
    Res: -
    Int: 15
    Fai: -

R1: Falchion
    R2: Lightning Winged Spear
    L1: Grass Crest Shield
    L2: Oolacile Ivory Catalyst

Armor:
    Elite Knight Helm
    Elite Knight Armor
    Elite Knight Gauntlets
    Elite Knight Leggings

Rings:
    Ring of Favor and Protection
    Lingering Dragoncrest Ring

Spells:
    Great Magic Weapon

Mugen Link

Will it work as an intro to PVP?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

GMW Dex Build SL 55 Empty Re: GMW Dex Build SL 55

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:53 pm

I don't see why not.
    Jodecho
    Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jodecho Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:19 pm

its always good to get out there and get a good feel for things. a couple quick suggestion to make life easier.

1. use http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/ to make builds, and to display them on here. just use the Minify share link @ the bottom of the screen once its saved and your done.

2. alot of the videos on youtube are in the higher SL range but there are alot of players who prefer low level pvp, myself included. there are ALOT of greifers out there who will do very low level pvp with end game gear, so if you run into some people like that dont let it get to you, instead you it as a training staple. once you can end them then your pvp experience will be more fun.

if your on Xbox id be more than happy to spar around with you if you want some practice, just lemme know ahead of time because my SL 55 is a tourney character so it does have end game gear and i would need to pick up a few things to make it more even.
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Jodecho wrote:its always good to get out there and get a good feel for things. a couple quick suggestion to make life easier.

1. use http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/ to make builds, and to display them on here. just use the Minify share link @ the bottom of the screen once its saved and your done.

2. alot of the videos on youtube are in the higher SL range but there are alot of players who prefer low level pvp, myself included. there are ALOT of greifers out there who will do very low level pvp with end game gear, so if you run into some people like that dont let it get to you, instead you it as a training staple. once you can end them then your pvp experience will be more fun.

if your on Xbox id be more than happy to spar around with you if you want some practice, just lemme know ahead of time because my SL 55 is a tourney character so it does have end game gear and i would need to pick up a few things to make it more even.

1) I actually posted the build link at the bottom of my Post; but here it is again if you missed it http://mmdks.com/1gbu and yeah, when I was starting on another character I got invaded in the Undead Parish by someone with a Lifehunt Scythe and then someone kept spamming WotG down in Lower Undead Burg, never stood a chance; but oh well what can I do except get good enough to beat them.

2) Thanks for the offer; but I am on PS3. I decided to use some relatively quick gear (I can get everything except the Lighting Winged Spear and GMW before even reaching Anor Londo) which is a big plus in my opinion as I should have this build ready in a few hours
    Jodecho
    Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jodecho Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:52 pm

after reading your post i looked up and *duh* theres your build linked, my bad lol. Best of luck to ya.
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:58 pm

Thanks, I'll try to finish the build this weekend and see how it goes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 am