Possible Glitch

Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Possible Glitch

Post by Jodecho on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:38 am

ive notticed that on occasion, and im not sure of the exact trigger, but after messing with my characters invintory or swapping out armor immediately after i leave the menu my character will either roll, or in some cases use the off hand. the only reason i really started notticed this is at one point i was using the darkhand for a shiled, and on atleast 3 occasions recently after exiting my menu the character use the darkhand to try to steal souls the same way the darkwraiths in new londo ruins do. anyone who has used the dark hand knows that you can only do this when it is equiped in your right hand, not your left.

has anyone else had this happen? i know any glitches you find that could potentially give someone an advantage arent supposed to be discussed on here, but this is more of a "has this happened to you" then a "how can i repeat / exploit" thread.
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: Possible Glitch

Post by morte on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:42 am

The dark hand uses a right weapon strong attack to steal humanity, it's one of the main purposes.

GFWL ID: SnowPillar
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:46 am

I experienced something similar, when out of a sudden, my char would do a shield bash with a medium shield, but was never able to reproduce that.

participations:
    Member of the Paths of the Dragon's Cabal - Join our PC-Chapter, fellow dragonlings!
    Member of the Clergy at Sunlight Coalition

Follow me and DarkwraithBlondie on YouTube as we beat up NG+!

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:52 am

I have done that when switching weapons sometimes in the inventory. I notice it more if I have the pryo glove ready and pick a weapon for the second slot. I exit and then I shield bash, something I don't know how to. I don't count that as a PvP glitch under how it happens in the inventory.

Hollowed

Post by WandererReece on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:55 am

It's the shield bash glitch, and it's not new. It lets you shield bash, or drain humanity, when the small shield or dark hand is in your left hand. It can be done at will, but not quickly enough for PvP.

Addicted

Post by Jodecho on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:38 pm

morte wrote:The dark hand uses a right weapon strong attack to steal humanity, it's one of the main purposes.

though you are correct the point was it was stealing in the left hand, maybe you misread or i mistyped.
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 pm

^ That happens more then you think. Sometimes I have to quote myself. It's not just him, it's most people. I'm guilty of it too sometimes.

Obsessed

Post by morte on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:46 pm

Jodecho wrote:
    morte wrote:The dark hand uses a right weapon strong attack to steal humanity, it's one of the main purposes.

though you are correct the point was it was stealing in the left hand, maybe you misread or i mistyped.

"Dark hand for a shield" Totally forgot that part.
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:46 pm

It's good for a surprise humanity suck. If you're goofing around with a shield on your back and a weapon in your hands they may not be expecting a humanity suck. Especially if you're swapping weapons back and forth and you don't have the dark hand equipped in any of the slots. And then ...suddenly they're 5 humanities poorer.

Uparkaam (main account)
    Dorkmoon
    Torch_Hollow
    Ravelord_Servant
    Gastro_Zombie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:32 am