Strength weapons post patch

sean1230
    Casual
    Casual

Strength weapons post patch

Post by sean1230 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:57 pm

I always hated the stunlocking but now that they seemed to patch multiple. Stunlocking i really think dex outweighs strength itsvreally taken the fun out of it for me to build good str builds because i think in pvp dex is far superior is it just me or does anyone else kind of miss the stunlocking?

Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Re: Strength weapons post patch

Post by RANT on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:05 pm

the small hammers still sunlock(smith, giant smith and reinforced club have infinite stunlock) also the zwei/gs have infinite stunlock but they're actually qualit weapons since they kinda have crappy str scaling. you can always go for a stun bs though which really hurts and will kill a lot of players with it. i dont really like stunlocking but it does suck that str weapons lost that edge if you can even call it though.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:32 pm