Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Forum Pirate
reim0027
VaDoom
mugenis4real
Rynn
Saturday-Saint
The Letter X
Fry1156
User1
FattyOfDoom
Soris Ice Goldwing
Sneezer
bob90
17 posters

Gank The World

Poll

what and who are you!?

[ 10 ]
    Gank The World - Page 2 I_vote_lcap53%Gank The World - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [53%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Gank The World - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%Gank The World - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [47%] 

Total Votes: 19
    bob90
    bob90
    Casual
    Casual

Gank The World - Page 2 Empty Re: Gank The World

Post by bob90 Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Yea so? And how is that wen host summon 2-3 phantoms thas not gankin a boss?just cuz i wrote it like " while host fights boss" u think like that u also only could have those boss areas for duells cuz example artorias boss place is pretty big arena. if you got a problem wirh me or you wanna prove anything come show me it on battlefield.
    lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Sounds like you had a bad experiance BOB. You kind of went into a rant there about Ganking lol. But if your a veteran of the game then you know it happens on both spectrums of the game. Campers and invaders alike gank. It is what it is. There is skill in it though, just like 1v1, 1v2, and 1v3, or 2v2. This game offers many skill sets to be learned. Team fighting skills are not easy to learn. It requires you to know all counter tactics an invader may use as well as the person you are assisting and what skill they possess or lack. Because you must compensate for their deficiency. Heres how to distinguish skilled gankers. If you consider yourself a good veteran player who can handle 1v1 pvp and go into the forest and kill two gankers easy say 4 out of 5 times the same group of guys. They are noobs. If you go into the forest and encounter a good team that kills you 10 out of 10 times, they are skilled. Especially if this group of skill gankers are able to kill you without using any try hard method at all such as TWOP, bead or wrath spamming, buffing spells or weapons. They distinguish themselves apart from noob gankers by not using try hard methods to kill you. Skilled gankers relish in prolonging the agony of your defeat, rather then killing you fast. Its the reason why they are hated more then noob try hard gankers. Its my experiance when a person loses to noob try hard gankers they are more dismissive at the loss. Yet when they lose to two fighters who are not using try hard methods to fight and are effectively countering their tactics with equal or better skill that doesnt sit well with the invader at all. The majority hate losing long fights against fighters who match their skill and are their equal, because they feel these guys shouldnt be ganking but doing 1v1 exclusively and invading themselves. And because of this it causes almost all the invaders to become try hard fighters themselves. But I digress. Simply said both sides gank. It is what it is. Only you can decide how you will choose to play this game, if you choose to be a follower or a lone wolf. Its all your choice. And its your journey alone on how skilled you choose to become, whether its just 1v1, or the more challenging aspects of the game which is 1v2, 1v3, and 2v2. All of them have specific skill sets to be learned. Just my opin....good luck on your journey.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:18 am

bob90 wrote:Yea so? And how is that wen host summon 2-3 phantoms thas not gankin a boss?just cuz i wrote it like " while host fights boss" u think like that u also only could have those boss areas for duells cuz example artorias boss place is pretty big arena. if you got a problem wirh me or you wanna prove anything come show me it on battlefield.
    I find your spelling impeccable. I've nothing to prove to you, so you can count it as a forfeit and up your win tally.
    bob90
    bob90
    Casual
    Casual

Post by bob90 Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:41 am

lorenzo a story that big like godzillas mouth i have reading it but im not impressed. Before u try to talk get more information before or stay queiet at ur corner. Thats all behind me already and the point here is not to cry about this the point is who is who? And no it is not how it is. You diddnt understand either. And i am a lone warrior im not joining any gank stuff i rather fight alone and die as a good man.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Uh
    bob u got still the "I hate everybody" sign around your neck....put it down for good
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Die a good man? Well, my first impression of you makes me think you could never be a good man, what with that **** nature. Just saying, if you're going to respond to people like that, at least be bothered to deal with other peoples responses.
    bob90
    bob90
    Casual
    Casual

Post by bob90 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Nice for u too. But ur impression is just an illusion because im not like this im a queiet calm and friendly person that can annoy sometimes too im only like this now cuz sometimes its better not to be "too kind" so if i get aggresive arrogant messages from ppl like u i just tell u wat i think. If u didnt read it i said i warn u for getin involved in something,if u wan talk like a badboy il give u my answer if u wan stay cool im glad. Orelse just queiet and let me see what ppl do write and think. There are tons and tons of arrogant big talkin ppl, im not one of them cuz the first thing i learnd is listening.
    bob90
    bob90
    Casual
    Casual

Post by bob90 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Walter_White wrote:Uh
    bob u got still the "I hate everybody" sign around your neck....put it down for good
    . I know ur right but sometimes u cant hold back. But il better stop and just let u guys talk and handle.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:02 pm

A) Speak English
    B) I can't see why people find that fun. At least put some creativity into your ganking, then it's fun.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:16 pm

@bobI was very arrogant in that, now that I think of it. I just felt that the way you responded may have hurt someone's feelings, and now I have hurt someone else's feelings. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings that way, since you area calm and friendly person. And by not being too kind, do you mean being like that so people don't try to take advantage of you or anything? If so, that's understandable. I would like to stay cool in this conversation, as there is no need to start an argument. The only reason I responded was the way you replied to Lorenzo, just for sharing his opinion. Basically, I know I responded too arrogantly. I'm sorry for that. If you can, please accept my apology.

I replied very late, due to having to go and answer a phone call.
    bob90
    bob90
    Casual
    Casual

Post by bob90 Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:46 am

RenegadeCop wrote: @bobI was very arrogant in that, now that I think of it. I just felt that the way you responded may have hurt someone's feelings, and now I have hurt someone else's feelings. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings that way, since you area calm and friendly person. And by not being too kind, do you mean being like that so people don't try to take advantage of you or anything? If so, that's understandable. I would like to stay cool in this conversation, as there is no need to start an argument. The only reason I responded was the way you replied to Lorenzo, just for sharing his opinion. Basically, I know I responded too arrogantly. I'm sorry for that. If you can, please accept my apology.

I replied very late, due to having to go and answer a phone call.
    Hey look its all ok ur not just cool ur genius cuz thats the way it works best most of the time.I KNOW IT. you made me remember how i was ,but i got lazy and giving it up sometimes cuz sometimes you see even if you talk nice or do good things you get used or you dont get anything nice .you get the opposite. but i dont even await nice things if i do nice things to someone. so i went with a mind that looks like a badboy in ur eyes. watever just let me say YO BRA LETS BE KIND BUDDY.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 am