What is Muling, exactly?

Somayoshi
    Addicted
    Addicted

What is Muling, exactly?

Post by Somayoshi on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:24 pm

I seem to hear that phrase now and then, and not a often as before. What does it mean though? It also seems to be frowned upon by most.

http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t18519-somayoshi-s-exchange-stand#360614
    reim0027

Re: What is Muling, exactly?

Post by reim0027 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:55 pm

The true definition of muling is helping someone transfer items from one build to another. You are acting as a mule - holding items for them so you can give them to another build. But, in some cases, glitches are used where the items are duplicated instead of simply transferred.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:12 am

It's actually an RPG/MMO term where you use one character to keep all of your (good)items, mostly to transfer them to new ones or to give to friends. Which is probably why I've never seen why people don't like it in DkS silly

1) It's not about you.
    2) If you try to make it about you, you'll sound ridiculous.

Steve Jobs:
    Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
    Somayoshi
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Somayoshi on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Ohhhh, thank you very much!

http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t18519-somayoshi-s-exchange-stand#360614

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:00 am