Can trading weapons with another player prevent me from getting the Knight's Honor trophy?

butternut86
    Addicted
    Addicted

Can trading weapons with another player prevent me from getting the Knight's Honor trophy?

Post by butternut86 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:24 pm

I'm close to getting the Platinum trophy and I only needed about 6 more weapons for the Knight's honor trophy. So yesterday I traded with another player, but I didn't get the Knight's honor achievement. I checked my weapons list and compared it to the Knight's honor guide on this site, and it seems like I have every weapon now.

I'm wondering why my achievement didn't pop? Did the most recent patch prevent people from earning trophies via trading weapons?
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Re: Can trading weapons with another player prevent me from getting the Knight's Honor trophy?

Post by Dibsville on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:26 pm

No, once you have all the weapons, drop one and pick it back up for the Trophy.

butternut86
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: Can trading weapons with another player prevent me from getting the Knight's Honor trophy?

Post by butternut86 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Dibsville wrote:No, once you have all the weapons, drop one and pick it back up for the Trophy.

I just tried that.. didn't work.

I must be missing something.. I don't know what though. When I compare my weapons to the list on this site and others it looks like I have every weapon.
    Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jodecho on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:42 pm

i did it recently on Xbox and had no problem, as soon as i picked up the last weapon off the ground my achievement popped up

IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Make a list and check off the items one by one. I printed mine out. There's so many items, it's easy to miss one.

Do you have both Artorious swords? Do you have all the items on one character?

WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 pm

All weapons must be on the same character. If you have half of them on one character and half of them on another, then you won't get it.

If they're all on one, then you're probably overlooking something.

butternut86
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by butternut86 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:44 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Make a list and check off the items one by one. I printed mine out. There's so many items, it's easy to miss one.

Do you have both Artorious swords? Do you have all the items on one character?

Yes, I have everything on one character. And I do have both Artorias swords one is cursed the other is not cursed. I think the easiest way is to print them out like you said and go over one by one. I'll try that tomorrow.. I must be overlooking something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:58 am