Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Seignar
KrazykevS10
Sneezer
Demon Slayer
Rynn
10 posters

Would anyone be interested in a guide to pyromancy if i made one?

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Would anyone be interested in a guide to pyromancy if i made one? Empty Would anyone be interested in a guide to pyromancy if i made one?

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:12 pm

I'd love to make a video tutorial to pyromancy, but i'd only wish to do it if you think people would actually be interested in such a thing.

Do you think I both have an audience and the skill neccesary for a guide?

Prayer
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Would anyone be interested in a guide to pyromancy if i made one? Empty Re: Would anyone be interested in a guide to pyromancy if i made one?

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Yes! you have it Prostration
    Sneezer
    Sneezer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Would anyone be interested in a guide to pyromancy if i made one? Empty Re: Would anyone be interested in a guide to pyromancy if i made one?

Post by Sneezer Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:42 pm

How in depth would the guide go? Would it cover both PVE and PVP? Would you show the cast cancel technique or other similar tricks? Would you give good usage tips and guides for each pyromancy?

If so, I would be very interested, and I'm sure many others would follow suit.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:51 pm

I'd be interested.I've never really used much pyromancy and a good guide could change that.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Oh, great Rynn, teach me how to use Fire Surge, Iron Flesh and Fire Whip! Impart to me your great wisdom! Would anyone be interested in a guide to pyromancy if i made one? 3148240486
    Any guide is good guide! So long as it is in depth detailed and has good applications. To me, this would be about -at minimum- 100, 000 word detailed thread
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:42 pm

How long of a video are we talking about?
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:57 am

I'd think it would be a good idea to make two in-depth videos around five or six minutes long on pyromancy in PVE and then do the same for PVP since pyromancy is used a bit differently in PVP.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:04 am

I'd like to see a tutorial on how to use some more obscure Pyromancies, like Fire Surge and Fire Whips as well, so please do it. Add some funny roasting of hosts to it and I'm sure it'll be instant hit on Youtube.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:10 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:How long of a video are we talking about?
    Probably 4 minutes per pyromancy. (count fireball, orb, and great fireball as one pyromancy of course. Chaos fireball as another.)
    Jodecho
    Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jodecho Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:24 am

GUIDE TO PYROMANCY

Step one : Great Combustion

Step two : Black Flame

Step Three : Win
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:34 am

Jodecho wrote:GUIDE TO PYROMANCY

Step one : Great Combustion

Step two : Black Flame

Step Three : Win
    If i make this guide i fully intend to explain why this is the second worst way you could possibly use a pyromancy.

in case anyone is wondering, lock-on-fireballs is the worst.
    SpecialNewb
    SpecialNewb
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SpecialNewb Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:14 am

You should get a volunteer to demonstrate on for pvp if you want to really go in-depth. You can illustrate common counters and ways to recognize and overcome them and it might go faster than demonstrating on randoms.

So who'll volunteer to be fire-whipped into shape by Rynn? lol
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:25 am

SpecialNewb wrote:You should get a volunteer to demonstrate on for pvp if you want to really go in-depth. You can illustrate common counters and ways to recognize and overcome them and it might go faster than demonstrating on randoms.

So who'll volunteer to be fire-whipped into shape by Rynn? lol
    Are you volunteering?
    If you are, start whipping up a level 50 character with ALL your points put into vitality. mask of the mother, ring of favor and protection: tiny being ring.

I need someone with enough HP to not die.

And get flash sweat.
    SpecialNewb
    SpecialNewb
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SpecialNewb Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:41 am

I would, but I play on the PS3. I have a character (with Flash Sweat) that will end up with I think 47 Vit if I ever decide to raise him to level 50. With Tiny Being, FaP and a Mom hat, mugenmonkey says I can get to 2020.

If you can get around that, I can set something up on Tuesday or later.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:46 am

I only play X-box.
    SpecialNewb
    SpecialNewb
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SpecialNewb Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:47 am

Rynn wrote:I only play X-box.
    Sorry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:15 am