If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Share

    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 24

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by Marino. on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:56 pm

    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Beatrice. She looked great when that PC mod that unmasked the NPCs came out. She had some freaky eyes, but she's a witch so she can get away with it.

    Can i have the link to said mod please ?
    I cannot find it happy
    avatar
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1081
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Age : 27
    Location : New Londo

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by Shindori on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:10 pm

    Serious_Much wrote:
    Shindori wrote:
    NPCWhiteMage wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    NPCWhiteMage wrote:Firelink Firekeeper.

    The reason is simple enough...she doesn't talk.

    Sexism, at it's finest.

    Lol. No, sexism would be "I want to swoon the Butcher from the Depths because she can make me sandwiches"

    Oh oh oh! I have another!

    "I want to swoon Sieglinde of Catarina because who doesn't love a girl with Daddy issues."

    "I want to swwon a Picasa, beacuse I've seen enough Hentai to know where that is going."

    I like this game, lets keep playing silly
    I want to swoon Oswald because he's a priest and priests know how to please boys? /tryhard

    I want to swoon lautrec, cus no safe word is fine by me winking
    I want to swoon Havel because he's always hard as a rock. <3


    _________________
    ShindoriH on GFWL, shindori on Steam.
    avatar
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 366
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-06-13
    Age : 26
    Location : Chamber of the Princess, Anor Londo

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by NPCWhiteMage on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:12 pm

    Shindori wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Shindori wrote:
    NPCWhiteMage wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    NPCWhiteMage wrote:Firelink Firekeeper.

    The reason is simple enough...she doesn't talk.

    Sexism, at it's finest.

    Lol. No, sexism would be "I want to swoon the Butcher from the Depths because she can make me sandwiches"

    Oh oh oh! I have another!

    "I want to swoon Sieglinde of Catarina because who doesn't love a girl with Daddy issues."

    "I want to swwon a Picasa, beacuse I've seen enough Hentai to know where that is going."

    I like this game, lets keep playing silly
    I want to swoon Oswald because he's a priest and priests know how to please boys? /tryhard

    I want to swoon lautrec, cus no safe word is fine by me winking
    I want to swoon Havel because he's always hard as a rock. <3

    O my god I love you


    _________________

    On the topic of Glitching in PvP:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Don't be impressed by something like that Gazman. You got cheated out of your online gaming experience by an unscrupulous game exploiter. You didn't get "owned," you were robbed, there is a distinct difference.

    XBL Gamertag: SilentWingsXIII (GOLD)
    XBL Gamertag 2: NPC White Mage (SILVER)
    avatar
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2613
    Reputation : 122
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Location : Southern US

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by The Letter X on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:19 pm

    Anastacia, and I'll leave it at that.


    _________________
    avatar
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1081
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Age : 27
    Location : New Londo

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by Shindori on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:22 pm

    NPCWhiteMage wrote:
    Shindori wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Shindori wrote:
    NPCWhiteMage wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    NPCWhiteMage wrote:Firelink Firekeeper.

    The reason is simple enough...she doesn't talk.

    Sexism, at it's finest.

    Lol. No, sexism would be "I want to swoon the Butcher from the Depths because she can make me sandwiches"

    Oh oh oh! I have another!

    "I want to swoon Sieglinde of Catarina because who doesn't love a girl with Daddy issues."

    "I want to swwon a Picasa, beacuse I've seen enough Hentai to know where that is going."

    I like this game, lets keep playing silly
    I want to swoon Oswald because he's a priest and priests know how to please boys? /tryhard

    I want to swoon lautrec, cus no safe word is fine by me winking
    I want to swoon Havel because he's always hard as a rock. <3

    O my god I love you
    I want to swoon Ciaran because she knows how to stab deep.
    I want to swoon artorias so he can explore my abyss.
    I can do this all day. XD

    @X: ELABORATE D:< You pervert.,


    _________________
    ShindoriH on GFWL, shindori on Steam.
    avatar
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2613
    Reputation : 122
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Location : Southern US

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by The Letter X on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:24 pm

    Because she is meek - I refuse to return to this topic now


    _________________
    avatar
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 366
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-06-13
    Age : 26
    Location : Chamber of the Princess, Anor Londo

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by NPCWhiteMage on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:45 pm

    This topic is awesome XD

    I would swoon Priscilla, because she has the best tail.

    I would swoon Patches, because he isn't afraid to push me towards my goals

    I would swoon both Velka and Gwyendolin as I am steeped in sin and need to be punished >:3


    _________________

    On the topic of Glitching in PvP:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Don't be impressed by something like that Gazman. You got cheated out of your online gaming experience by an unscrupulous game exploiter. You didn't get "owned," you were robbed, there is a distinct difference.

    XBL Gamertag: SilentWingsXIII (GOLD)
    XBL Gamertag 2: NPC White Mage (SILVER)
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 27
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:56 pm

    Laurentius might get me to try ***.

    Dude's such a bro!


    psychichobo
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 283
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2013-01-23

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by psychichobo on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:01 pm

    Sieglinde!

    She's so HAPPY. Lordran's such a miserable place, it'd be nice to have someone to keep your spirits up.

    Plus, lookit dem curves.
    avatar
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 252
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-12-09
    Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by IIdoneus on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:22 pm

    All I can say is, I would let Ornstein slay my dragon any day. I mean, the Leo Ring DOES help with thrusting weapons! winking


    _________________
    "Atlas was permitted the opinion that he was at liberty, if he wished, to drop the Earth and creep away; but this opinion was all that he was permitted." ~ Franz Kafka



    PSN: IIdoneus
    avatar
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 979
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2012-10-02
    Age : 24
    Location : Between the Dark and Light

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by Acarnatia on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:47 pm

    Wow, this thread exploded. 3 pages in one day!
    As for me, Anastacia. Actually, I usually rp my character as interested in her-though it's always fated to end with either him burning alive or extinguishing her precious Fire.


    _________________
    I am him who seeks himself;
    Fallen Heaven's malice was I born to bear.
    A phantom-ghost treading upon the mists of Heaven,
    Malevolence or Heaven am I?
    I am the absolute devoted,
    The wraith.

    PSN: Enaid_Waleis (main), Try-chu
    avatar
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2582
    Reputation : 23
    Join date : 2012-08-11
    Age : 20
    Location : with my pack of wolves

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by twilightwarwolf on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:46 am

    i myself would swoon Arty cuz he's my fave though i prefer him not in insane mode but eh wuteves may mske my life more interesting besides Sif would be an awesome companion XD, maybe Priscy just be able to stay in PW besides i think she really needs a good person by her side not to mention her power to total kill any foes with lifehunt XD, and Orenstien for dat spear lol XD more or less same reason as arty cuz he was my first fav.


    _________________
    THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS hunt, with fierce dedication, those who enter the Painted World...Our Realm...and contemplate harm toward Our Queen. We also seek retribution for the past wrongs done to Our Queen and those She shelters.

    You learn more from failure than from success.

    "People have a lot of questions, So do I." Morgan Freeman

    "I'm not racist, I'm a pianist, I push down both black and white"
    avatar
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7540
    Reputation : 74
    Join date : 2012-12-07
    Age : 22
    Location : Here, there, nowhere

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:47 am

    Priscilla, she can really use a companion in that painting.


    _________________
    avatar
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1081
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Age : 27
    Location : New Londo

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by Shindori on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:03 pm

    NPCWhiteMage wrote:This topic is awesome XD

    I would swoon Priscilla, because she has the best tail.

    I would swoon Patches, because he isn't afraid to push me towards my goals

    I would swoon both Velka and Gwyendolin as I am steeped in sin and need to be punished >:3
    I would swoon Smough cuz he knows how to give a pounding and smashing. XD


    _________________
    ShindoriH on GFWL, shindori on Steam.
    avatar
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 366
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-06-13
    Age : 26
    Location : Chamber of the Princess, Anor Londo

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by NPCWhiteMage on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:36 pm

    I would swoon Ceaseless Discharge...because his discharge is ceasless!



    _________________

    On the topic of Glitching in PvP:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Don't be impressed by something like that Gazman. You got cheated out of your online gaming experience by an unscrupulous game exploiter. You didn't get "owned," you were robbed, there is a distinct difference.

    XBL Gamertag: SilentWingsXIII (GOLD)
    XBL Gamertag 2: NPC White Mage (SILVER)
    avatar
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 252
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-12-09
    Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by IIdoneus on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:43 pm

    Anyone feel like hopping in the Bed of Chaos for some fun? winking


    _________________
    "Atlas was permitted the opinion that he was at liberty, if he wished, to drop the Earth and creep away; but this opinion was all that he was permitted." ~ Franz Kafka



    PSN: IIdoneus
    avatar
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1271
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Inside your Head?

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by Jester's Tears on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:39 pm

    Shindori wrote:We all remember the Ciaran Artorias thread incident XD.



    <_<


    _________________
    PSN: BerzekerS
    I can be a sarcastic Bastard. I can be an Ironic Bastard. I can also be a Bastard
     Well What is it Cheers! Well What is it 

    Live Life Smiling. Dying is No Excuse for stopping   :mask-averice:
    avatar
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1081
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Age : 27
    Location : New Londo

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by Shindori on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:14 am

    IIdoneus wrote:Anyone feel like hopping in the Bed of Chaos for some fun? winking
    You are beyond dirty... XD


    _________________
    ShindoriH on GFWL, shindori on Steam.
    avatar
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1282
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2013-02-11
    Location : Shayol Ghul

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by AnCapaillMor on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:37 am

    Andrei he always seems to do a good job of hammering on my very large ...ember


    _________________
    PSN: AnCapaillMor

    PC:AnCapaillMor

    XBOX: I'll give you 2 guesses
    avatar
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 652
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-10-30
    Age : 36

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by steveswede on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:04 am

    NPCWhiteMage wrote:I would swoon both Velka and Gwyendolin as I am steeped in sin and need to be punished >:3

    Don't you mean:-

    I would swoon Velka because she's a black bird, I'm a sucker for old crows and love being punished for my sins, it's a damn shame I've only got two ears.
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by Serious_Much on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:41 am

    Oh god, delving into reservoir dogs territory here:



    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1081
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Age : 27
    Location : New Londo

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by Shindori on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:22 pm

    We know no shame.


    _________________
    ShindoriH on GFWL, shindori on Steam.
    avatar
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 366
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-06-13
    Age : 26
    Location : Chamber of the Princess, Anor Londo

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by NPCWhiteMage on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:35 pm

    Shindori wrote:We know no shame.

    We are Dark Souls players, we have overcome obstacles that gamers would normally shirk away from. We have bested bosses that would cause gaming veterens to cry and break screens.

    We have fought the good fight, and are better gamers for it.

    We are Dark Souls players, and we know no limits or inhibitions!!


    _________________

    On the topic of Glitching in PvP:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Don't be impressed by something like that Gazman. You got cheated out of your online gaming experience by an unscrupulous game exploiter. You didn't get "owned," you were robbed, there is a distinct difference.

    XBL Gamertag: SilentWingsXIII (GOLD)
    XBL Gamertag 2: NPC White Mage (SILVER)
    avatar
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1081
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Age : 27
    Location : New Londo

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by Shindori on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:48 pm

    NPCWhiteMage wrote:
    Shindori wrote:We know no shame.

    We are Dark Souls players, we have overcome obstacles that gamers would normally shirk away from. We have bested bosses that would cause gaming veterens to cry and break screens.

    We have fought the good fight, and are better gamers for it.

    We are Dark Souls players, and we know no limits or inhibitions!!
    ...That speech just made me giggly.. <3


    _________________
    ShindoriH on GFWL, shindori on Steam.
    avatar
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 366
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-06-13
    Age : 26
    Location : Chamber of the Princess, Anor Londo

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by NPCWhiteMage on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:49 pm

    Shindori wrote:
    NPCWhiteMage wrote:
    Shindori wrote:We know no shame.

    We are Dark Souls players, we have overcome obstacles that gamers would normally shirk away from. We have bested bosses that would cause gaming veterens to cry and break screens.

    We have fought the good fight, and are better gamers for it.

    We are Dark Souls players, and we know no limits or inhibitions!!
    ...That speech just made me giggly.. <3


    lol, your signature makes me giggly


    _________________

    On the topic of Glitching in PvP:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Don't be impressed by something like that Gazman. You got cheated out of your online gaming experience by an unscrupulous game exploiter. You didn't get "owned," you were robbed, there is a distinct difference.

    XBL Gamertag: SilentWingsXIII (GOLD)
    XBL Gamertag 2: NPC White Mage (SILVER)

    Sponsored content

    Re: If you had a chance to swoon a Dark Souls character...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:53 pm