Glowing Hair

    Share
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Glowing Hair

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:02 pm

    Ok so this is probably a dumb question , but i've been watching quite a bit of different stream on Twitch since Rynn started streaming and i've seen alot of people with glowing white or pink hair , what the hell is that?


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 27
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:23 pm

    I think you can get those things working with the customization screen on the start-up screen. Not positive, though.

    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:58 pm

    interesting


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1206
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-08-07

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by Seignar on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:14 am

    Glowing white and pink hair? I wonder...
    Can we get glowing yellow hair!?

    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:29 am

    Seignar wrote:Glowing white and pink hair? I wonder...
    Can we get glowing yellow hair!?

    Lol , i can answer that question as soon as i know how to do it , unless its some kind of hack , in wich case , i am not interested..


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1081
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Age : 27
    Location : New Londo

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by Shindori on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:38 am

    its pretty easy. Just go to customize until you find the hair color setting and mess around with the settings. the closer they are to the right, the brighter they are, even to a glow.


    _________________
    ShindoriH on GFWL, shindori on Steam.
    avatar
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1213
    Reputation : 77
    Join date : 2012-03-14
    Age : 23
    Location : NYC

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by mugenis4real on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:40 am

    Shindori wrote:its pretty easy. Just go to customize until you find the hair color setting and mess around with the settings. the closer they are to the right, the brighter they are, even to a glow.

    Thanks for that, now I'm going to have to delete all my characters and remake them with glowing hair. :bom:
    avatar
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1081
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Age : 27
    Location : New Londo

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by Shindori on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:01 am

    mugenis4real wrote:
    Shindori wrote:its pretty easy. Just go to customize until you find the hair color setting and mess around with the settings. the closer they are to the right, the brighter they are, even to a glow.

    Thanks for that, now I'm going to have to delete all my characters and remake them with glowing hair. :bom:
    Bahaha xD


    _________________
    ShindoriH on GFWL, shindori on Steam.
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 am

    Shindori wrote:its pretty easy. Just go to customize until you find the hair color setting and mess around with the settings. the closer they are to the right, the brighter they are, even to a glow.

    Really ? :O i was sure i tried that but on the creation screen they didnt seem to glow that much , thanks i'll give it a try happy


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1081
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Age : 27
    Location : New Londo

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by Shindori on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:42 pm

    Bloodpact91 wrote:
    Shindori wrote:its pretty easy. Just go to customize until you find the hair color setting and mess around with the settings. the closer they are to the right, the brighter they are, even to a glow.

    Really ? :O i was sure i tried that but on the creation screen they didnt seem to glow that much , thanks i'll give it a try happy
    Yeah they look a but darker in the creator but then in game they glow. Yellow looks like super saiyan. xD Happened to me in monster hunter all the time.


    _________________
    ShindoriH on GFWL, shindori on Steam.
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:58 pm

    Shindori wrote:
    Bloodpact91 wrote:
    Shindori wrote:its pretty easy. Just go to customize until you find the hair color setting and mess around with the settings. the closer they are to the right, the brighter they are, even to a glow.

    Really ? :O i was sure i tried that but on the creation screen they didnt seem to glow that much , thanks i'll give it a try happy
    Yeah they look a but darker in the creator but then in game they glow. Yellow looks like super saiyan. xD Happened to me in monster hunter all the time.


    Now i gotta make it yellow , damnit!!


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1081
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Age : 27
    Location : New Londo

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by Shindori on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 pm

    Bloodpact91 wrote:
    Shindori wrote:
    Bloodpact91 wrote:
    Shindori wrote:its pretty easy. Just go to customize until you find the hair color setting and mess around with the settings. the closer they are to the right, the brighter they are, even to a glow.

    Really ? :O i was sure i tried that but on the creation screen they didnt seem to glow that much , thanks i'll give it a try happy
    Yeah they look a but darker in the creator but then in game they glow. Yellow looks like super saiyan. xD Happened to me in monster hunter all the time.


    Now i gotta make it yellow , damnit!!
    MWAHAHAHAAHAAHAH
    Make a super saiyan build. Dual wielding fist weapons. power within is Kaioken, enchant the fist weapons for power up damage as well, and wrath of gods is the super saiyan power up move.


    _________________
    ShindoriH on GFWL, shindori on Steam.
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:20 pm

    Shindori wrote:
    Bloodpact91 wrote:
    Shindori wrote:
    Bloodpact91 wrote:
    Shindori wrote:its pretty easy. Just go to customize until you find the hair color setting and mess around with the settings. the closer they are to the right, the brighter they are, even to a glow.

    Really ? :O i was sure i tried that but on the creation screen they didnt seem to glow that much , thanks i'll give it a try happy
    Yeah they look a but darker in the creator but then in game they glow. Yellow looks like super saiyan. xD Happened to me in monster hunter all the time.


    Now i gotta make it yellow , damnit!!
    MWAHAHAHAAHAAHAH
    Make a super saiyan build. Dual wielding fist weapons. power within is Kaioken, enchant the fist weapons for power up damage as well, and wrath of gods is the super saiyan power up move.

    damnit ... Shindori... now i have to do it...


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 24
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by Serious_Much on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:48 pm

    (Shameless plugging) I'm gonna make my gremlin character with awesome white hair and horrible green skin, perfect for pranking winking

    If you wanna get pranking to (and get drunk while you're at it), go here


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!

    hbm6
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 24
    Reputation : -4
    Join date : 2012-11-21

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by hbm6 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:16 pm

    they use a save editor, basically they cheated. I dont kow if it is possible to do it with out cheating but it would be cool if someone made a video of how you could use the character creator to make unique toons.
    avatar
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 484
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2013-02-20
    Age : 23

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by morte on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:31 pm

    If I get hair to glow enough, can I not use a light spell in the tomb of giants?


    _________________


    GFWL ID: SnowPillar
    avatar
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1081
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Age : 27
    Location : New Londo

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by Shindori on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:31 pm

    morte wrote:If I get hair to glow enough, can I not use a light spell in the tomb of giants?
    tried it, doesnt work.


    _________________
    ShindoriH on GFWL, shindori on Steam.

    psychichobo
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 283
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2013-01-23

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by psychichobo on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:28 pm

    I actually made my dude look like Ganondorf thanks to the options of greeny skin and bright ginger receding hair. There's a lot of choices in that menu, sad to see it so underused (apart from that person someone mentioned who coloured himself dark blue for forest hunting camouflage).

    Sponsored content

    Re: Glowing Hair

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:26 am