Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
jimmyc0341
Pilgrim34
hey its andres
Forum Pirate
exLupo
Zyrrashijn
barrywilkins
EeAyEss
wolfboy
Sneezer
grossemesser
Animaaal
LunarFog
Carphil
Sentiel
mugenis4real
reim0027
RANT
Paragon
quench
25 posters

pvp etiquette when being invaded

hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

pvp etiquette when being invaded - Page 5 Empty Re: pvp etiquette when being invaded

Post by hey its andres Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:24 pm

It is true though that fights last much longer and can get more intense when healing is involved. Normally when they run for estus though I get the BS and it's all over from there. The times where I'm low on health and heal when they do though, those fights can last a while and some of them are the most memorable.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

pvp etiquette when being invaded - Page 5 Empty Re: pvp etiquette when being invaded

Post by Paragon Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:23 pm

hey its andres wrote:For someone whose name is "luvz2fight" you really avoid fights.

Anyways, yes when questing anything goes. If I'm in a friend's world on the way to the boss and an invader pops up I'll probably join the fight, especially if the invader is pulling some dirty stuff. I don't feel this counts as ganking though because we are not intentionally going out and double teaming invaders. We just have some business to do and you happen to be disrupting it, nothing personal.

Ironic aint it? I don't DC often, but Im not totally against doing it. My name has more to do with my real life self. In game Im not has foolhardy and brash, I prefer tactics and strategy when gaming. After all discretion is the better part of valor is it not?
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Personally, I think bowing is dumb. I wait for people who bow, and I let them apply their buffs, but I don't bow for fear of being bow-stabbed.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:22 pm

I would think you would have much more bravado in a virtual world as opposed to the real one. Plus i prefer strategy in both worlds, but when I want to act like a fool I do it in a world where I can't get hurt. silly

Anyways, I think that if someone is hacking and you really want to mess with them, then just run all over the place. Especially if you can go places that are hard to reach: undead burg shortcut, forest shortcut, etc. I actually almost killed a couple of hackers when they followed me to the hydra twisted Fire tempest off the ledge. They got me though, but the moral of the story is that you should never back down from a fight. Well What is it
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:34 pm

I try to do anything to keep PvP flowing which is why I almost always accept a fight. Of course, jerks get BS'ed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm