Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Forest Hacker

lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Forest Hacker Empty Forest Hacker

Post by lordgodofhell Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:33 am

Ok, so yesterday I ran into my first hacker on ps3. I have played probably thousands of hours by now and never encountered one. This is my story, if you have experienced something similar let me know.

So, I am in the forest fighting off invaders. Occasionally I summon a noob phantom only to watch him die to bs fishing everytime.

So I get invaded by a dark spirit and the guy walks up to me in knights but his characters actual body is invisible! He also was holding a weapon but that was invisible the whole time as well. Only his armor was visible.

The super weird part is despite invading me, he was NORMAL colors. As if he were the host or something. I could not do damage to him or even effect him at all. He also did not swing at me once. Instead he just shrugged the whole time and crystaled out.

This guy maybe invaded twice more afterwards and did the same thing watching me fight invaders and then crystaling out. I messaged him but he did not respond. He spoke English according to his profile.

So.... I don't wanna know how it is done but wanted to share my daily lol! of the day.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Forest Hacker Empty Re: Forest Hacker

Post by nsane32 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:42 am

this is an unfortunately common

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 pm