Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
UltimaFlash
Thu'umhammer
Wilkinson3424
Zyrrashijn
Demon Slayer
Eriikofiremind
FAMISIL1
SeriousDogg
Mellekilla19
SadPanda
Ahhotep1
Wolfsbane
Encore
mr_no_face
tonberryking01
skarekrow13
ExplodingPenguin
DxV04
Squashy_Avocado
Spurgun
EverlastingRat
WaffleGuy
Ashran
Jovias-86
Jwebby6
Maneater_Mildred
twilightwarwolf
tinypantha
messremb
Paragon
User1
35 posters

Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers)

Eriikofiremind

Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers) - Page 6 Empty Re: Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers)

Post by Eriikofiremind Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi there i have a dragonoid char sl 130 and im interested to join happy
    Eriikofiremind

Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers) - Page 6 Empty Re: Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers)

Post by Eriikofiremind Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi there i have a dragonoid char sl 130 and im interested to join happy i play on xbox. My gt: EriikoFireMind
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Welcome aboard! devil devil devil devil wave Dance 
    Thu'umhammer

Post by Thu'umhammer Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:19 am

Glorious Servants of the Eternal Dragon and Eternal Existence, 

I wish to join your ranks if you will have me.  I am on my first playthrough of the game(although I can kill Gwyn at any time), am roughly SL80, and am on a mage build on PSN.  I look forward to becoming a dragon with my fellow brethren, and showing Lordran that the dragons are back.
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:20 am

cheers
    Thu'umhammer

Post by Thu'umhammer Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:39 am

Thanks for the welcome Zyrr biggrin
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Zyrrashijn Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:52 am

Welcome amongst the enlightened! I hope you do well in your initiation!
    Thu'umhammer

Post by Thu'umhammer Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:00 am

As do I. I'm trying to choose between going mage or pure dragon. I'm a mage build, but as I understand it the torso stone only scales with overall level. I look forward to trying it out when I get to rank +2.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:07 am

Please fix your OP lol... Dat [size]Dragon's Cabal[/size is OP

Please.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:15 am

Welcome Thu'um i will set up a match and ill get you started, 

@Eriko im sorry my friend non of my XBL are active so you wont have to fight any of them i will get you into the list
    Thu'umhammer

Post by Thu'umhammer Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Only twelve scales left until dragon torso stone and then I can really be a dragon.
    UltimaFlash
    UltimaFlash

Post by UltimaFlash Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:50 am

Is this covenant still active? I've been looking for incentive to remake my Dragonoid build. It would be classified under the path of strength;

It utilizes Havel's armorset with the Dragon-headstone. I'm not sure which weapons I would be using though until I establish my SL; probably 100 at full build.
    DOOM996
    DOOM996

Post by DOOM996 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:48 am

I don`t know if this covenant is still active or not. If some of you still playing it hit me up on XBL! GT: DOOM996, SL130
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Quick the leader is gone! Coalition strike now!

In all seriousness I haven't seen Demon in a while, i'll shoot him a PM to make sure everything's ok. Sometimes people need a quick break is all, i'm sure he comes to the forum he might just be lurking is all.

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Quick the leader is gone! Coalition strike now!

In all seriousness I haven't seen Demon in a while, i'll shoot him a PM to make sure everything's ok. Sometimes people need a quick break is all, i'm sure he comes to the forum he might just be lurking is all.

Lol. Been really busy these days sorry for that

My friends i cant gt online as much as i used to, cuz of school new members will be added tomorrow i aplozice for my lack of activity. schooll leave's tons of homework these days
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:09 pm

im a little confuse

write a post all the people who wants to join
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:57 am

i would be honored to join.
    xbl: lone wolf 986
    (yes this means i want to join)
    Path's Of The Dragon's Cabal Covenant (looking for Brothers) - Page 6 This_w11

[this will be fun]
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:11 am

Demon Slayer wrote:im a little confuse

write a post all the people who wants to join
    Regardless of your confusion...and believe me I know that feel! LOL

I'm glad to see you back. Your Dragon Bros need their leader!! twisted 

Well wishes!! big grin 
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:00 am

Anyone out there?

sad
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:33 am

i am
    wfrosty
    wfrosty

Post by wfrosty Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:28 am

I'd like to join as a PS3/PC member.  My dragon is level 35 seeking the path of strength.  I'd be thrilled to be able to uphold the honor of dragon dueling.

My PSN is wfrosty and on Steam (when I play PC) is frosty0073

I live in the central daylight zone -6 GMT and I usually stay up all night and sleep all day so there's my schedule in case everyone has different schedules.

Obviously I'm completely fine with the role playing ideas I've been a dungeon master for 10 years and after all that role playing it comes easy.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Welcome fellow dragon, to be an official member i have to duel you.

We will do that tomorrow.

Good to have you with us!
    wfrosty
    wfrosty

Post by wfrosty Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Thank you so much for considering my entry into your covenant I am extremely honored.  is there a way we can maybe duel today or tonight because I have a lot of errands I have to do tomorrow and I have school so it would be really helpful to duel today.

once again thank you so so much for considering my entry
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:48 pm

wfrosty wrote:Thank you so much for considering my entry into your covenant I am extremely honored.  is there a way we can maybe duel today or tonight because I have a lot of errands I have to do tomorrow and I have school so it would be really helpful to duel today.

once again thank you so so much for considering my entry
    Its an  Honor.

I just find out your on XBL and i only play on Ps3, but i will try to get in contact with my XBL section leader to see if he can set up a fight. if i dont get anything i will PM you
    wfrosty
    wfrosty

Post by wfrosty Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:13 pm

no silly I only play ps3 and pc screw Xbox no offense

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm