Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
GrinTwist
The Letter X
EeAyEss
User1
8 posters

How your life plays out.

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

How your life plays out. Empty How your life plays out.

Post by User1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Mine plays out like a story, when I word it this way. Wake up, go have some Mountain Dew. Eat Salami Sandwich. Go to computer. Sit down. Log on to forums. Have a great day, participating in a text adventure, where I have to figure out where that +rep came from. I never win the game, but I can come close.

For Weekdays:
    Wake up. Have some Mountain Dew. Eat Salami Sandwich. Get out of house to bus. Go to Uni. Have a fairly boring day. Come back at home. Rest of above events from the words, 'log on.'

Not a very good story, but what does yours play out like? A general day, or an epic ballad?
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

How your life plays out. Empty Re: How your life plays out.

Post by EeAyEss Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:48 pm

Depends. Like a cartoon. Some **** is boring filler, and sometimes it's awesome. Hardly an "epic" though, just me derping on Dark Souls or a meme website where I waste my time.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:40 pm

You just made me lose "the game," but I won't hold that against you.

A good summary of my life is, "Think about Dark Souls PvP tactics all day, check forums for new replies/PvP tactics, go play some Dark Souls PvP."
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Normal day: Wake up, lay in bed for a half-hour, get the frost off of my car, go to college, come back, homework, PS3, log in to the forums, and sleep.

Weekend: I wake up in the morning from my average dream of saving the world of zombies and have a sudden thirst in my throat. I look over towards my alarm clock and realize I slept in as it is 8 in the morning. "Not a bad night sleep" I think to myself as I pull the sheets off of my body and onto the rest of my bed. I, of course, do not even bother to do my bed because at the mere thought of doing it, my bed does itself because of my ability of telekinesis.

After I have gotten out of my bed and in to my average armor with a cape I head to my kitchen to rummage through my fridge looking for something to drink. Water? No, that only furthers my thirst for another liquid. Milk? I think to myself for a second, do I really, on this wonderful day, want to drink a beverage that sometimes tastes to sweet? No! My thoughts drifted back towards what to drink out of my fridge. Until I finally find what I want, root beer.

Yes the liquid of that only a bold Norse God would enjoy, I plunge my hand into the fridge and pull out the cold beverage and snap open the can. Did it explode like it would normally on a bad day? No, a small array of bubble leaked out of it as I took my mouth over the top of the can and sucked the leaked liquid out of the top of the can.

It was in this moment of my taste buds enjoying the sweet taste of the root beer that my stomach let out a roar that woke up my neighbors. Food. I needed something to appease this beast that I had just awoken and I had already known what I wanted, chicken. With my other free hand I grabbed the bag of chicken that I had gotten from Wal-Mart and threw it all on the plate. I knew that the only way I could stop the bear inside of me from roaring out again was to eat all of it.

I set it down in front of me and another question entered my mind. Cold or warm? Warm, obviously I didn't want the bear, that I had just recently named Demonbrandt, getting sick of food poisoning. I threw it in my microwave and waited for the chicken heat up. The wait went quicker than my mind had thought it would, as the microwave made loud *beep* telling me that my food was ready. I took it out and looked at it for a quick second. "Food made for a God" I thought to myself before letting Demonbrandt take over and indulge itself in it's bearish needs.

The rest of that glorious day consisted of me invading in the Royal Wood of the Dark Souls DLC owning the new players, providing me with a safe sense of security in myself. In the midst of the carnage of other players, I had finally felt what it was like to be Cthulhu as players knelt in praise before me before I ended their lives. I once again knew what it was like to feel like a demi-god since my last reincarnation as the great Hercules from the Greek Mythos.

TL;DR I eat too much.

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:10 pm

GrinTwist wrote:Normal day: Wake up, lay in bed for a half-hour, get the frost off of my car, go to college, come back, homework, PS3, log in to the forums, and sleep.

Weekend: I wake up in the morning from my average dream of saving the world of zombies and have a sudden thirst in my throat. I look over towards my alarm clock and realize I slept in as it is 8 in the morning. "Not a bad night sleep" I think to myself as I pull the sheets off of my body and onto the rest of my bed. I, of course, do not even bother to do my bed because at the mere thought of doing it, my bed does itself because of my ability of telekinesis.

After I have gotten out of my bed and in to my average armor with a cape I head to my kitchen to rummage through my fridge looking for something to drink. Water? No, that only furthers my thirst for another liquid. Milk? I think to myself for a second, do I really, on this wonderful day, want to drink a beverage that sometimes tastes to sweet? No! My thoughts drifted back towards what to drink out of my fridge. Until I finally find what I want, root beer.

Yes the liquid of that only a bold Norse God would enjoy, I plunge my hand into the fridge and pull out the cold beverage and snap open the can. Did it explode like it would normally on a bad day? No, a small array of bubble leaked out of it as I took my mouth over the top of the can and sucked the leaked liquid out of the top of the can.

It was in this moment of my taste buds enjoying the sweet taste of the root beer that my stomach let out a roar that woke up my neighbors. Food. I needed something to appease this beast that I had just awoken and I had already known what I wanted, chicken. With my other free hand I grabbed the bag of chicken that I had gotten from Wal-Mart and threw it all on the plate. I knew that the only way I could stop the bear inside of me from roaring out again was to eat all of it.

I set it down in front of me and another question entered my mind. Cold or warm? Warm, obviously I didn't want the bear, that I had just recently named Demonbrandt, getting sick of food poisoning. I threw it in my microwave and waited for the chicken heat up. The wait went quicker than my mind had thought it would, as the microwave made loud *beep* telling me that my food was ready. I took it out and looked at it for a quick second. "Food made for a God" I thought to myself before letting Demonbrandt take over and indulge itself in it's bearish needs.

The rest of that glorious day consisted of me invading in the Royal Wood of the Dark Souls DLC owning the new players, providing me with a safe sense of security in myself. In the midst of the carnage of other players, I had finally felt what it was like to be Cthulhu as players knelt in praise before me before I ended their lives. I once again knew what it was like to feel like a demi-god since my last reincarnation as the great Hercules from the Greek Mythos.

TL;DR I eat too much.

So you're a god now? And you wanted to be a chief, and now you are a Greek God? I need the power of telikinesis, to get me out of bed. If I knew I could, I would sleep in all day.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:13 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:
    GrinTwist wrote:Normal day: Wake up, lay in bed for a half-hour, get the frost off of my car, go to college, come back, homework, PS3, log in to the forums, and sleep.

TL;DR I eat too much.

So you're a god now? And you wanted to be a chief, and now you are a Greek God? I need the power of telikinesis, to get me out of bed. If I knew I could, I would sleep in all day.

I can only summon these power on days when I don't have to do anything at all, I am like you too. I just have powers on Saturdays.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Saturday is the day which I don't have to drink Mountain Dew to get me out of bed. Im like, 'oh yeah, it's saturday, time to do nothing productive at all!' A.K.A. Be on these very forums all day.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:25 pm

It's always a great day to kick back and do nothing. I don't think anyone can blame you with that logic either.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:45 am

Any days but weekends:

Wake up, close my eyes, hear my mother scream for me to wake up, struggling to wake up, finally wake up, take a shower, go to bed again, watch the laptop in bed, open up the 24/7 open page on the soulswiki.forumsrpg and read through all the new posts, reply, listen to music, forget to eat breakfast, see the clock, look for clothes that look good, stress with too little time to find any good clothes, go with what i had the other day, run for the bus to school, get on, the bus is late, miss the other bus to school because the first one was late, get to class too late, sit in class, with no one to talk to, open up the page and check soulswiki.forumsrpg, listen to music, lower the volume to hear the teacher, keep looking on the forums or play a broswer game, rarely also do the assignment, go early for the bus home, take the bus to the bus station, wait for the bus home, take the bus home, get home, start up the 360 and pull out my laptop, look on the forums and talk to someone on the 360, play something on the 360 while reading on the forums and listening to music, get something to eat, play some dark souls, cuddle with my cats, go to bed with my laptop to watch some new videos from the youtubers i'm subscribed to, get some noodles for the interesting videos, watch videos until i fall asleep.

Recently i've also been training in the morning before school.

Weekends:

Wake up, start the 360, read a book, talk to someone, listen to some music while reading the forums, watch youtube videos while eating noodles, fall asleep while watching videos in bed, wake up really late in the afternoon, same routine.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:37 am

Like the sims. Feels need X. Address need X.
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:46 am

Wake up, take a hot bath (yep), go to work in a call centre, come home, eat dinner, play dark souls, go to bed.

It's getting boring but I really have the energy or drive to do anything else after work.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:29 am

train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill train to kill flowers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 am