Whoa, math!

    Share

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Whoa, math!

    Post by User1 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:15 pm

    I wonder, does anyone know what this phrase is off? A hint: An amazingly random cartoon. And it has a part adult fanbase. silly

    Edit: I make too many new topics in a small space of time. I guess it's the result of Mountain Dew.
    avatar
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3008
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Canterlot

    Re: Whoa, math!

    Post by Reaperfan on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:54 pm

    The biggest "random" cartoon that references math often that I can think of is Adventure Time. Is that it?


    _________________

    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: Whoa, math!

    Post by User1 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:57 pm

    Reaperfan wrote:The biggest "random" cartoon that references math often that I can think of is Adventure Time. Is that it?
    Correct! I also love watching Adventure Time. It is actually a great TV program, and I definately recommend it. I just wonder why it took so long for someone to get it. No one a big child, like me?
    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: Whoa, math!

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:58 pm

    Reaperfan wrote:The biggest "random" cartoon that references math often that I can think of is Adventure Time. Is that it?


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: Whoa, math!

    Post by User1 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:58 pm

    Vinyl Scratch wrote:
    Reaperfan wrote:The biggest "random" cartoon that references math often that I can think of is Adventure Time. Is that it?
    Is that implying you like Adventure Time too?
    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: Whoa, math!

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:05 pm

    RenegadeCop wrote:
    Vinyl Scratch wrote:
    Reaperfan wrote:The biggest "random" cartoon that references math often that I can think of is Adventure Time. Is that it?
    Is that implying you like Adventure Time too?
    What do you think?
    Yes, I like Adventure Time.
    Come along and get all your friends, as well get ready to travel to very distant lands...


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.
    avatar
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3008
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Canterlot

    Re: Whoa, math!

    Post by Reaperfan on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:13 pm

    RenegadeCop wrote:Correct! I also love watching Adventure Time. It is actually a great TV program, and I definately recommend it. I just wonder why it took so long for someone to get it. No one a big child, like me?

    What do you mean, "so long?" I got it on the first try winking
    Not my fault I didn't see the thread till just a bit ago (or maybe it is :|)


    _________________

    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: Whoa, math!

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:21 pm

    ♪ Adventure Time. Come on, grab your friends, and travel to very distant lands. ♪
    ♪ Jake the dog and Finn the human; The adventure never ends. Adventure Time! ♪


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: Whoa, math!

    Post by User1 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:30 pm

    Reaperfan wrote:
    RenegadeCop wrote:Correct! I also love watching Adventure Time. It is actually a great TV program, and I definately recommend it. I just wonder why it took so long for someone to get it. No one a big child, like me?

    What do you mean, "so long?" I got it on the first try winking
    Not my fault I didn't see the thread till just a bit ago (or maybe it is :|)
    By that, I meant it took an hour and a half for someone to actually bother to post.

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: Whoa, math!

    Post by User1 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:31 pm

    Vinyl Scratch wrote:♪ Adventure Time. Come on, grab your friends, and travel to very distant lands. ♪
    ♪ Jake the dog and Finn the human; The adventure never ends. Adventure Time! ♪
    Best opening song ever.

    Edit: 4th double post of the day..
    avatar
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3008
    Reputation : 135
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Canterlot

    Re: Whoa, math!

    Post by Reaperfan on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:31 pm

    Vinyl Scratch wrote:♪ Adventure Time. Come on, grab your friends! We'll go to very distant lands. ♪
    ♪ With Jake the dog and Finn the human; The fun will never end, it's Adventure Time! ♪

    Fixed that for ya winking

    EDITed for proof silly



    _________________

    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: Whoa, math!

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:45 pm

    Reaperfan wrote:
    Vinyl Scratch wrote:♪ Adventure Time. Come on, grab your friends! We'll go to very distant lands. ♪
    ♪ With Jake the dog and Finn the human; The fun will never end, it's Adventure Time! ♪

    Fixed that for ya winking

    EDITed for proof silly

    The last part is almost illegible.


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Whoa, math!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:27 am