Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Just realised something completely random

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Just realised something completely random Empty Just realised something completely random

Post by User1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:05 pm

So, I was looking through posts and threads, and I accidentally hovered my cursor over the word 'money.' When I did this, it had an advert about fast ways to earn money. I then accidentally put my mouse over 'slots' and found that it was advertising virtual slot machines. I have found, therefore, that the forum looks for key words, and puts an appropriate advertisement on it. And I can't believe I only just recognised it.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Just realised something completely random Empty Re: Just realised something completely random

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:44 pm

That's why I spam "Lolita" for an hour every day.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Just realised something completely random Empty Re: Just realised something completely random

Post by Reaperfan Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:48 pm

I think it's actually something with the browser as opposed to the forums themselves. I get this from time to time on my computer as well, and I've had it happen using both IE and Chrome. It's real annoying with Chrome because it actually highlights the word, usually in a color that doesn't work well for the forums and makes it really hard to read some posts :|
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:48 pm

You have ads?
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:25 pm

I get those pesky ads too. And not just here. I get them in other sites too. Using Mozilla btw.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Using mozilla and I have no ads here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 am