Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What do you guys think of this build

wolfboy
    Regular
    Regular

What do you guys think of this build Empty What do you guys think of this build

Post by wolfboy Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:32 pm

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=281416802670861342

It's a wicked witch of the west... is this build viable? Aural decoy is to do the laugh- and obviously when I greet someone I'll point to them and point down to their "little dog too"... I wish I could find something that kind of looks like a broom...

Tranquil Walk of Peace will be used to set up dark fog, toxic mist and chaos firestorm (the poppy field and the tornado)... In the event of someone using either vow of silence or gmb- I'll use a chaos hand axe as a back up...
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

What do you guys think of this build Empty Re: What do you guys think of this build

Post by RANT Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:36 pm

The pitchfork kinda looks like a broom, imo the builds works for what you're going for but its pretty weak, if you were to twop me and try your pyro storm you would get a dgm on the face lol
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

What do you guys think of this build Empty Re: What do you guys think of this build

Post by nsane32 Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:43 pm

put on the big hat and bring attunement down to 34 and youll still have 8 slots
    wolfboy
    Regular
    Regular

Post by wolfboy Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:50 pm

I thought about the pitchfork... The channelers trident would be cool too- but I don't think I can afford the intelligence stats to use it- I want 40 dex for max casting speed... Big hat is a pretty good idea too...
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:11 pm

wolfboy wrote:I thought about the pitchfork... The channelers trident would be cool too- but I don't think I can afford the intelligence stats to use it- I want 40 dex for max casting speed... Big hat is a pretty good idea too...

45 is max casting speed actually.
    wolfboy
    Regular
    Regular

Post by wolfboy Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 am

My wicked witch is turning out great! It's definitely a pretty silly build- especially with the hand axe- but I think it's really funny... Aural Decoy is such a great effect... I get an awesome kick out of greeting people with that witch laugh happy

Once it's complete I think it will be perfect for hosting in the forest... maybe I'll find some summons who can cosplay as Glinda...
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:50 am

-TWoP, Force, Aural Decoy, and Toxic Mist recieve zero benefit from 40 dex.

-Like Rant said 45 is the optimal dexterity to utilize the games mechanics.

-You do not need dexterity enhancements for combustion spells.

-TWoP is for archers/ranged and Pursuers imo.

-Your health is too low for a caster.

-The mist spell status effect affliction ability is minimal at best and better used for a distraction above all else.

-You have little offense.

-45 Dexterity is practically required for most "open fighting area" Firestorm spell usage.

-Your equipment load is underutilized.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm