Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Hatsune Miku
aceluby
nsane32
Longshot
skarekrow13
Ashran
passivefamiliar
Serious_Much
AnCapaillMor
BagerX2
sunbro
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Mr. Tart
raecor14
18 posters

should i get the PS4 at launch?

aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

should i get the PS4 at launch? - Page 2 Empty Re: should i get the PS4 at launch?

Post by aceluby Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:44 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:I plan on both inFamous games after I beat Skyrim. Might be awhile at this rate.

Skyrim's another one I need to play through before I get a PS4... waiting for the GOTY ediction... then there's Dark Souls 2....

Yeah, I can safely say I won't be getting a PS4 at launch... I actually think my launch PS3 is on its last legs, so I may have to get a new PS3 in the near future anyway...
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

should i get the PS4 at launch? - Page 2 Empty Re: should i get the PS4 at launch?

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:46 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:I plan on both inFamous games after I beat Skyrim. Might be awhile at this rate.

Well skyrim bores you so much that it takes forever to complete.. so yeah, I'd just skip and go straight to infamous silly
    Warrior_J
    Warrior_J

Post by Warrior_J Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:16 pm

I won't get PS4 so soon, I need see the new Xbox too, furthermore there are many good games coming for ps3 this year (GTA 5, new Assassin's Creed), and next year will there be too.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:24 pm

Serious, it's not that it bores me....I've actually gotten into the main Quest (which means I will "finish" it soon) and am really enjoying it. I'm just not as driven to play as I was with Dark Souls so I'm not routinely staying up until 1 or 2 in the morning on work nights.

Warrior_J, that's the only thing making me hesitate to scrimp and save for day one. There's so much on PS3 for me at the moment I don't want to leave it behind so to speak. Although I am leaning toward day one still
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:27 pm

lol, assassin's creed.

If there's any series with potential that went down the toilet, it's that one

but agreed guys, so many ps3 games, older and new that i've yet to get.

The ratchet and clank future (had the first one but sold it, what a numpty), infamous 2, tekken 6, mortal kombat, perhaps marvel v capcom 3, GTA5, last of us, tomb raider... too many games for me to get!

and dark souls 2, though next christmas ill be playing it
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:06 pm

I should make a list of PS+ games alone that I haven't played but want to. It's crazy. And I just noticed that Rag Doll Kung Fu came out with a Skarekrow outfit for your character a looooooong time ago so I had to give that a whirl. Man that game is fun

Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:48 am

Day 1 for me here.... before that if the pimply faced guy at the store will let me take it home a few days early, like he did with the PS3. (didn't even have to show him me Boobs lol)

I hope pimply faced guy is not a member here. lol!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Never purchase a new system immediately. Game developers still finish old projects on the old system usually, so PS3 and X-box 360 games will still be coming out for another year. During this first year a new console is quite expensive while not having a large library of titles, if you wait a year or even if you're very cheap, two there is a large library of games while the console price has also dropped due to refurbished or used consoles now being on the market.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:50 pm

If I calculated right, lets say that PS4 will cost $600 at launch, here it would cost around R$3000 at minimum. That means $1500 in US. I'm definitely not getting it.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Carphil wrote:If I calculated right, lets say that PS4 will cost $600 at launch, here it would cost around R$3000 at minimum. That means $1500 in US. I'm definitely not getting it.

No way will the PS4 cost that much at launch. If it is they are retarded because they were burned before with that high of a pricetag and have publicly stated they will not make that mistake again.

My guess is that it will come out around $400... maybe two systems one at $350 one at $450.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm