Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Infighter
Jester's Tears
Shindori
7 posters

If I were to do a Livestream.. would you guys watch it?

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

If I were to do a Livestream.. would you guys watch it? Empty If I were to do a Livestream.. would you guys watch it?

Post by Shindori Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:19 pm

Would mainly be me playing and whatnot.. I don't talk but I'd check in on the chat from time to time. I'm going to start a new character to show a friend how I play. XD Im thinking maybe you guys will wanna watch too?
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

If I were to do a Livestream.. would you guys watch it? Empty Re: If I were to do a Livestream.. would you guys watch it?

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:53 pm

NO. IT'S GONNA SUCK ANYWAY.

Sure, But it will depend on when you're Streaming.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

If I were to do a Livestream.. would you guys watch it? Empty Re: If I were to do a Livestream.. would you guys watch it?

Post by Shindori Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Soon, probably.
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Infighter Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:48 pm

PC FC specially on Fridays
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Yes, Shindori, if I could find the time, I would definately watch your stream.
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:52 am

I'll watch it if you post a guide on how you set up the PC version for your stream in this thread (what programs you use etc) happy I'm keen to stream as well but it's been years.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:14 am

Flankydizzle wrote:I'll watch it if you post a guide on how you set up the PC version for your stream in this thread (what programs you use etc) happy I'm keen to stream as well but it's been years.
    I use Open Broadcaster Software. there's a really good tutorial on how to set it up, I'll link it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-L5zhhVuSc

Few pointers, once you set it up, close out the window for better streaming and if you leave it open, mute the window so you don't get a retarded echo.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:10 am

I'll gladly watch it, depedning on time of stream and the content.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:21 am

What Sentiel said. I really need my sleep, so unless it's in the middle of the night like most of the streams seem to be, i'd gladly watch it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am