Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
fujiphoenix
Onion Knight
Animaaal
GrinTwist
User1
BIG TIME MASTER
Argetlam350
twilightwarwolf
Jester's Tears
Hyena
Seignar
e82
WandererReece
Hue
Shindori
19 posters

Dark Souls or Demon's Souls?

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Dark Souls or Demon's Souls? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Souls or Demon's Souls?

Post by Animaaal Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Yes I did. I still have my FUTUREPRESS Paperweight of Knowledge from preordering and I remember everything.

Demon's Souls was incomplete.

I've critized no one. I only referenced that the Demon's Souls elite was spoiled when Dark Souls came out, made it apparent by the way, and it took them awhile to warm up. People who said they wouldn't play for more than 3 months are still here.

Dealt with it in October, November, and December of 2011 and left it there.

Maybe instead of making accusations, you should relook at the facts yourself. If I were to like Demon's Souls more, which even to this day I'm unsure sometimes, I'd say "Dark Souls was progressive in almost every way, but I prefer the original."

PS-I figured the first question to be sarcasm.
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:16 pm

I choose Viva Pinata. Have you ever tried getting that f**king bush baby pinata to live in your garden? It's damn near impossible.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:36 pm

i prefer the lack of poise in demons, and don't say you can just play without it in dks, everyone and everything has some poise in dks thus going without is gimping yourself but if poise didn't exist at all like in demons souls...
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:21 pm

I should unpatch Dark Souls and stream my impression of it... I only played halfway through dark souls before patch 1.05 came out.

Also when I get a PS3 I'll play demon souls and you can see how a "newbie" handles it. I'm currently of the opinion the harder game is whichever one you play first.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Rynn wrote:I should unpatch Dark Souls and stream my impression of it... I only played halfway through dark souls before patch 1.05 came out.

Also when I get a PS3 I'll play demon souls and you can see how a "newbie" handles it. I'm currently of the opinion the harder game is whichever one you play first.

That's the way it normally works for most people. There have been a few exceptions but for the most part, if you start on Dark Souls Demon Souls is harder.

Good luck, I look forward to the stream.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:28 pm

Even tho I played Demon's first, I find Dark Souls harder. Demon Souls had a lot more memorizing as part of the experience (Bomb traps) while Dark Souls had more required execution to succeed. Both games hit me the same, but so long you didn't go Black Tendency in Demon Souls, Dark Souls was harder.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:33 am

Demon Souls, for the better memories and better online experience (no failed summons oh how fine that was!).

winking

I still play Demon Souls and it's quite busy at times (JapanStudio version).
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:29 pm

i still co-op daily in demons souls! btw... i only recently did the mephistopheles assasin quests... she sounds like gwyndolin...
    BagerX2
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BagerX2 Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Ok demon souls guys, I just picked up the game. Could someone tell me what would be the best way I could emulate my preferred darksouls build in demon souls, if possible
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=408852372580478441

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:05 am