regarding N+

    Share

    jakstermon12
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 23
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-02-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Anor Londo

    regarding N+

    Post by jakstermon12 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:27 pm

    I read the new game + stuff on the forums because I'm about to beat the game. But I was wondering cause I didnt see. Do your stats carry over? or do you have to start off at lvl 1 or whatever all over again?
    avatar
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 484
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2013-02-20
    Age : 24

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by morte on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:34 pm

    All your stats carry over, as do all your items, with a few exceptions, such as the covenant of artorias.


    _________________


    GFWL ID: SnowPillar
    avatar
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1488
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-12-23
    Age : 19
    Location : Killing the chat

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by Hue on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:41 pm

    morte wrote:All your stats carry over, as do all your items, with a few exceptions, such as the covenant of artorias.

    Strangely, it did carry over for me, as well as the orange charred ring


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [i]Huehuehue.[/i]
    avatar
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 953
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-11-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Texas

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by BeeSeaEss on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:57 pm

    Hachouma wrote:

    Strangely, it did carry over for me, as well as the orange charred ring


    _________________
    PSN:BeeSeaEss

    Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

    I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

    Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand
    avatar
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 484
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2013-02-20
    Age : 24

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by morte on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:03 pm

    Hachouma wrote:
    morte wrote:All your stats carry over, as do all your items, with a few exceptions, such as the covenant of artorias.

    Strangely, it did carry over for me, as well as the orange charred ring

    Which patch? Any glitches you used? What gods did you have to sacrifice goats to?
    avatar
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1798
    Reputation : 61
    Join date : 2012-07-10

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by WandererReece on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:17 pm

    Hachouma wrote:
    morte wrote:All your stats carry over, as do all your items, with a few exceptions, such as the covenant of artorias.

    Strangely, it did carry over for me, as well as the orange charred ring

    If you BB glitched, then you would get it on your new character.

    Also, someone posted that he invaded some guy in Kiln and was sent into NG+ with everything including keys.

    jakstermon12 wrote:I read the new game + stuff on the forums because I'm about to beat the game. But I was wondering cause I didnt see. Do your stats carry over? or do you have to start off at lvl 1 or whatever all over again?

    You start the game again in the cell. You'll see that guy give you the key. Your character will be exactly the same as it was when the game ended. The diffrence is you won't have anything in the key section of your inventory except master key and bottomless box. You also won't have Orange Chared Ring or Covenent of Artorias.

    The game will be exactly the same as when you started the first time, but enemies will be harder. Also, all the fires will remain kindled at the level that you kindled them.


    _________________
    avatar
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1488
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-12-23
    Age : 19
    Location : Killing the chat

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by Hue on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:10 am

    i didn't, i don't even have the BB
    patch 1.06


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [i]Huehuehue.[/i]
    avatar
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1798
    Reputation : 61
    Join date : 2012-07-10

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by WandererReece on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:09 pm

    Hachouma wrote:i didn't, i don't even have the BB
    patch 1.06

    WandererReece wrote:Also, someone posted that he invaded some guy in Kiln and was sent into NG+ with everything including keys.

    Did you invade someone in the Kiln?


    _________________
    avatar
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1488
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-12-23
    Age : 19
    Location : Killing the chat

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by Hue on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:41 pm

    WandererReece wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:i didn't, i don't even have the BB
    patch 1.06

    WandererReece wrote:Also, someone posted that he invaded some guy in Kiln and was sent into NG+ with everything including keys.

    Did you invade someone in the Kiln?

    offline toon


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [i]Huehuehue.[/i]
    avatar
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1798
    Reputation : 61
    Join date : 2012-07-10

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by WandererReece on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:51 pm

    ^ There are 2 possibilities.

    1) You got lucky.

    2) Troll.

    Since trolling is not allowed I'm guessing your game glitched in your favor.


    _________________
    avatar
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1488
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-12-23
    Age : 19
    Location : Killing the chat

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by Hue on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:54 pm

    WandererReece wrote:^ There are 2 possibilities.

    1) You got lucky.

    2) Troll.

    Since trolling is not allowed I'm guessing your game glitched in your favor.

    Still...for both rings? :shock:
    I still did lose keys and other unlock-related stuff though


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [i]Huehuehue.[/i]
    avatar
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1798
    Reputation : 61
    Join date : 2012-07-10

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by WandererReece on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:13 pm

    ^ I forgot my LOL in that post.

    You kept the rings but lost the keys?

    Were the rings equiped when the game ended?


    _________________
    avatar
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1488
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-12-23
    Age : 19
    Location : Killing the chat

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by Hue on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:22 am

    No, why would i equip them for gwyn fight?
    On a side note, i can't upgrade my estus flask either, and my hair glows yellow


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [i]Huehuehue.[/i]
    avatar
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 216
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2013-02-15
    Location : The Archives

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by Zyrrashijn on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:56 am

    don't mock around with people who try to help you


    _________________
    GFWL: Zyrrashijn

    participations:
    Member of the Paths of the Dragon's Cabal - Join our PC-Chapter, fellow dragonlings!
    Member of the Clergy at Sunlight Coalition



    Follow me and DarkwraithBlondie on YouTube as we beat up NG+!

    avatar
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1488
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-12-23
    Age : 19
    Location : Killing the chat

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by Hue on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:01 pm

    Zyrrashijn wrote:don't mock around with people who try to help you

    I guess that's okay, i won't have the opportunity to mock around with you


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [i]Huehuehue.[/i]
    avatar
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1798
    Reputation : 61
    Join date : 2012-07-10

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by WandererReece on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:01 pm

    Hachouma wrote:No, why would i equip them for gwyn fight?
    On a side note, i can't upgrade my estus flask either, and my hair glows yellow

    Estus can only be upgraded to +7.

    Does anyone know why? Think about it. Every upgrade in the game is based on 5. Estus goes up to not 5, not 10, but 7.

    7!? How do they pull 7 put of their head? Who says, "We're going to make all upgrades based on the number 5. ... Now we're going to make Estus upgrade to 7."

    Seriously, why 7? It makes no sense!


    _________________
    avatar
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1488
    Reputation : 31
    Join date : 2012-12-23
    Age : 19
    Location : Killing the chat

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by Hue on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:14 pm

    WandererReece wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:No, why would i equip them for gwyn fight?
    On a side note, i can't upgrade my estus flask either, and my hair glows yellow

    Estus can only be upgraded to +7.

    Does anyone know why? Think about it. Every upgrade in the game is based on 5. Estus goes up to not 5, not 10, but 7.

    7!? How do they pull 7 put of their head? Who says, "We're going to make all upgrades based on the number 5. ... Now we're going to make Estus upgrade to 7."

    Seriously, why 7? It makes no sense!
    lol! FROM's lucky number maybe? the NG+ difficulty peaks at NG+7
    No, i mean, i can't upgrade it at all, like, i have a firekeeper soul, i go to a firekeeper and tell her to upgrade my flask, it says upgraded, but i still have the soul and the flask is the same as before


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    [i]Huehuehue.[/i]
    avatar
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1798
    Reputation : 61
    Join date : 2012-07-10

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by WandererReece on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:20 pm

    ^ I think you need the firekeeper soul in your character's inventory and not the BB's inventory.


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: regarding N+

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:24 pm