Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please Empty The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Praise the Sun The Sun Bros Praise the Sun

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbCzWrl1xk1X8aUhYT2_7RTTcct0OaLGdHiPKwLLK7xkafsczr

The Warriors of Sunlight. They have been adventurers and explorers who follow the Sun and covet its incandescence. They have been through a long and hard journey through Lordran and want to help others who are beginning their journey with jolly co-operation. Seathe the Scaless traitor has been rampant and created horrific expirements which are relentless to travelers who enter his archives. Gravelord Nito, first of the dead, has embraced the darkness and resides in the Tomb of Giants. The Tomb of the Giants is pitch black and requires light, as warriors of the sunlight we shall shine with the Incandescence of the Sun and brighten up the path for those who journey through the Tomb of the Giants and not only TOTG new londo is where almost all the Dark resides and Oolacile as well today i call upon you my Fellow Sun Bros to clean this land of The Dark Which is consuming our World.

Encounters

On the ramparts of the Undead Burg, right after defeating the Taurus Demon but before crossing the bridge to the Undead Parish.
    The player receives the White Sign Soapstone, an important online item which is used to enter another player's world as a friendly white phantom in an effort to help them defeat the area boss.
    In Anor Londo, after crossing the buttress and getting past the Dragonslayer Silver Knight archers, Solaire can be found sitting in the room on the left, next to the Bonfire.
    Beside the Sunlight Altar Bonfire in the Undead Parish.
    After defeating the Centipede Demon, Solaire appears at the nearby Bonfire on the borders of Lost Izalith.
    On the bridge to Lost Izalith, between the only respawning titanite Demon and the Chaos Servant door to Demon Ruins.
    Solaire can survive this encounter if the player joins the Daughter of Chaos covenant first, and gives Quelaag's Sister 30 Humanity to open this door from the Demon Ruin's side. After it is open, kill all nine Chaos Bugs and proceed to defeat the Bed of Chaos. If he survives this, he can be found Waiting, and available for summoning against the final boss.

All of this encounters inspired many people to Join Solaire in he,s journey and that's how we became to be The Sun Bros

We are a The Warriors of the Sunlight covenant. We fight for the justice, and we shall Protect any who dare to prey on the innocent.

Sun Bros Armor:

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuK-7rhJp9OGA2qk2HBIsZX-3JW2R7n7OnTQX9_fsH9RwjYdzc

Fellow Warriors
    I have call you here today because our name is fill with traitors . our once everlasting covenant has fall into Darkness and its fill with traitors that call themselves as (Sun bros), I Demon Slayer shall guide you trough the Fire and Flames of this world and as well lead the way for you, After

We are here to clean our covenant Name

The main aim of the Sun Bros is to help others in their
    journey

General Rules and Gesture

You must be an Sun Bro, Solaire is our Commander and guidance.
    If you win a battle, Praise The Sun (North) as a representation of one more Journey Completed.

Covenant

You are not required to be part of any specific covenant. However you Must Join The Sun bros in order to join.

Etiquette While Pvping

Sun No chain back stab unless it's a hacker / glitcher / griefer.
    Sun No glitching/hacking
    Sun No healing unless your opponent heals or you are ganked: 2 or 3 vs 1 madness.
    Sun Bow if they bow.
    Sun Do not taunt invaders.
    Sun Always Praise The Sun after a win.

Rules

Sun No estus / humanity / DB healing.
    Sun No Tranquil Walk of Peace.
    Sun No roll back stab.
    Sun No chain back stab.

Bow at the start of the fight. No BSing unless they do. Protect the host. Always try to fight an invader 1 vs 1 so the host stays safe. No healing unless they do. No hatemail.

We fight with honor and respect according to our Chivalry code. However if our foes choose to fight unfairly we will not put ourselves at a disadvantage. Your honor remains intact for fighting unfairly if they break our code first.

This is not an only Co op covenant no, we will to have events and another things as the other covs

Those who prove themselves exceptionally worthy in the fight for justice shall see the honors they receive become greater and greater. There is a place for everyone among The Sun Bros , and as such, the best of the best will find themselves climbing our ranks. Those ranks are:

Ranks:

Apprentice's:Rank One

Sun's Blade: Rank Two

Lord Of Sunlight: Rank Three

The Leadership:

Demon Slayer Psn: Fuegillo

May the Sun Guide Thee Praise the Sun

To get the most out of this covenant it a SL 60-80/120 Sunlight Warrior build will give you the most opportunities

Recruitment:

How to join

Joining is no easy matter you must personally impress Demon Slayer or be invited by another member.

User allowed Covenants - Sun bros.

Rank 1:

Must be in the Warriors of the Sunlight covenant. Must be +1.
    Must use the Sunlight Blade buff
    Duel with me

Rank 2:

Must be in the Warriors of the Sunlight covenant. Must be +3.
    Duel with me

Rank 3:

Must be in the Warriors of the Sunlight covenant. Must be +3.
    Must turn in 50 Sunlight medals to Leader
    Haas access to Sunlight Straight Sword
    Haas access to Armor of the Sun
    Haas access to Darkmoon Talisman
    Duel with me

Leadership:

- All of the above.

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3wTudai93cw0eknQ4cCr6lv6QNgw2DuXpboDEC0yI_Ii6GSQF

Last edited by Demon Slayer on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:15 am; edited 26 times in total
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please Empty Re: The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:37 am

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_ow4gWa_ISMmqQLnz2GwAHvxoDTAMj_Dc_J28AOBDIsESaXBy
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please Empty FTW?!?

Post by Paragon Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:26 pm

big grin The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please 1697181849

Last edited by luvz2fight on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : helping a bro out)
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please Empty Re: The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please

Post by nsane32 Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Thanks

Last edited by nsane32 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:37 pm

i just edited the thing so plz change yours
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:38 pm

i,m stuck right now guys u know anyone that is good with lore?

cuz i,m dying
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please Empty Lordran's Deliverance

Post by Paragon Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:39 pm

I know about SunlightCrusader because I am trying to join his covenant, but he hasn't responded to me yet. I would like to join this covenant but the rules and intro could use some tweaking. Honestly whenever I see no backstabing or no parrying i Just think to my self YTF not?

Hey Slayer dont feel pressured to change anything just because of me. I want you to know it is only a suggestion. If you care for my opinion i would be happy to share more of it with you. If not i will maintain a respectful silence.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:44 pm

of course your welcome Praise the Sun i,ll Pm you

and yea feel free to comment
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please Empty its changed

Post by Paragon Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:47 pm

I changed my earlier post like you asked. As for lore I don't know how much help i would be but i can give it a shot. You could talk about how Solaire's exploits with the chosen undead calling them the battle of Blank meaning the battle of the parish, the battle of the depths, the battle of the cathedral, and the battle of the Kiln. You could say how these glorious battles inspired others to join Solaire in his quest for Jolly Cooperation. You should make the sunlight shield a requisite for all members.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:08 pm

so want to be a member?
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please Empty Im on Xbox

Post by Paragon Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm

I dunno if i can Im on xbox and right now its broken so im trying to fix it. Once I get back on Ill help you get publicity but I fight solo so being in a coop pvp covenant just sounds too close to ganking to me. I really hope the cov works out for you, but right now Im trying to join Lordran's Deliverance. The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please 639795459
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:57 pm

thank you men hope u can fix it

hpe sunlight crusader replys ya
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please Empty To the Sun Bro

Post by Paragon Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Yeah me too 😢.

The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please 1697181849
    Ahhh that emoticon always cheers me up.
    Bring back honor to the Sun Bros. Were all counting on you. The Sun Bros (looking for Members ) block this please 2905764326

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 pm