Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

trades complete

Autimneus
    Autimneus

trades complete Empty trades complete

Post by Autimneus Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:54 am

I'm playing Ronin this time through, so the greatswords are literally worthless to me. So I figured I'd offer them up as trade to anyone here who might actually need them.

Things I'm looking for are:

The dark wood grain ring - This would be fantastic since I actually LIKE being in the forest hunters.
    The painting guardian set, minus the hood
    A dark hand

Obviously not all for 1, just the sword for one of these 3 items (well, the set isn't 1 item but you know what I mean).

You can hit me up on here or steam.
    My steamurl id is steamcommunity.com/id/shizuha.

Last edited by Autimneus on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : level update, plus a new greatsword.)
    kettpower
    kettpower
    Regular
    Regular

trades complete Empty Re: trades complete

Post by kettpower Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:05 am

hello autimneus!

there's a way to get the ring and still be a forest hunter: just kill the ninja and pay the oswald dude for your sins - shouldn't be that expensive @ sl10 ; )
    alvina will offer u the covenant again. that way u can even let shiva stay alive and keep him as a merchant.
    for the other things: maybe i can help u @ sl10 but i don't know when i'll be online again, as i'm taking a break from dks atm. i think you already have me in your list, gfwl-id is sku777

greetings.....
    Autimneus
    Autimneus

Post by Autimneus Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:45 am

kettpower wrote:hello autimneus!

there's a way to get the ring and still be a forest hunter: just kill the ninja and pay the oswald dude for your sins - shouldn't be that expensive @ sl10 ; )
    alvina will offer u the covenant again. that way u can even let shiva stay alive and keep him as a merchant.
    for the other things: maybe i can help u @ sl10 but i don't know when i'll be online again, as i'm taking a break from dks atm. i think you already have me in your list, gfwl-id is sku777

greetings.....

I forgot about oswald. I suppose I could do that since I already opened the gate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 am