Full white tendancies ?

Baynay

Full white tendancies ?

Post by Baynay on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Hello everyone !

I was waiting for a ful white world tendancie event on demon's souls for x'mas, but there was none (at least in europe), and as I want to get all trophies on psn, I need to go full white, but I played online so I messed up the world tendancies, and I need to wait for an online event now (I'm in NG+ don't really want to do everything again, offline)

Do you know if there is a new world tendancies event coming soon ? For valentine day I heard maybe ? Do we have a chance to see it in europe to ? :|
    Thanks !

Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Re: Full white tendancies ?

Post by Reaperfan on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Just playing online should set your WTs to White (one away from pure white) because the online connectivity sets your WTs to whatever the average of all online players is, and more people at this point are killing bosses than dying in human form, thereby setting the average on the white tendency side. Just reconnect to online a few times by turning off your system and loading the game at least to the character select screen (may have to do this a few times to get the true online average), then kill a boss in the world you want to be pure white without doing anything to lower the tendency such as dying in human form. Kind of abusable but it works.

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:26 pm

online is just not offline there's very little online right now so i guess FROM actually ignored demon's souls and they're now focused on dark souls

"Accept its powers"

"stay out of the light"

"and become my puppet!"

"even if you resist as long as you hold dark powers each life you take will bring me close to owning you completely!

*this plays*

"you cannot escape,once you have been chosen to be host you cannot turn around and refuse me...i will make you my puppet!"
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:56 pm

It is Namco Bandai, not From, who handles the online servers for Demon's Souls Europe. Any sort of server wide event would be their creation, and as far as I can tell they aren't really paying attention to Demon's any longer so I doubt you will see events popping up.

Demon's is still a fantastic game and you can manipulate the tendency yourself so hoping you did find some fun online.

shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by shadowsoldiers on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:54 am

Just go through the game without leaving any area. Garunteed pure while if you just do a speed run without leaving the area after any boss. It's not that hard my accounts past game 9 atm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:24 pm