A little info on covenant alliances?

DarkMoonKro
    Casual
    Casual

A little info on covenant alliances?

Post by DarkMoonKro on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:18 pm

I always thought the DarkWraith and the Sunbros would be enemies since they're polar opposites of each other, but apparently the Dragons also don't get along with the sunbros. And I've heard a rumor of Gravelord and forest covenant people working together. I also assumed that the Way of White, Sunbros, and Princess Guard are closely related. And in a way DarkmoonBlade and princess guard are two sides of the same coin.

But like...could anyone draw up a map?

Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Re: A little info on covenant alliances?

Post by Whknight on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:05 pm

This may be what you are looking for. Offical canon wise WoW and PG are roughly the same, they bring themselves closer on the network and block others. The Darkmoons hunt sinners but mostly hunt Darkwraiths, they are the opposites of each other. The Sunbros and Dragons are more netural, they tend to either be helpful or cause trouble. Forest Hunters will only defend their forest and have an unoffical truce with the gravelords to help each other. Most Gravelords while they commit trouble have a pretty good code of honor, practically every single one in this community upholds it. Darkwraith is the hit and miss, you mostly see types that invade with the intent of straight up killing you, but there are others that do it with honor.

I don't always bask in the sun, but when I do I am grossly incandescent!

XBL(Silver) - Whknight009

Swift and True! Become a member of the Helpers Brigade!

Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:13 pm

DarkMoonKro wrote:I always thought the DarkWraith and the Sunbros would be enemies since they're polar opposites of each other, but apparently the Dragons also don't get along with the sunbros. And I've heard a rumor of Gravelord and forest covenant people working together. I also assumed that the Way of White, Sunbros, and Princess Guard are closely related. And in a way DarkmoonBlade and princess guard are two sides of the same coin.

But like...could anyone draw up a map?

Well alot of these alliances are informal but people are trying to formalize them in a way - especially for those who troll this forum. In regards to the GraveLords and forest hunters - basically some forest hunters have promised not to attack GLs (NOTICE: To all forest hunters if you see a phantom with a black, billowy like glow in their center during a forest invasion that is a GL - please don't attack them unless you need to defend yourself against a rogue GL). In return for aiding the forest convenant - forest hunters will try to drop Eyes of Death if possible since these items are very hard to obtain for GLs but it is there lifeblood in a sense. This truce is logical because the forest hunters and GLs both have something to gain from the death of the camper (forest hunters - souls, item reward, sweep & clear of the forest / GLs - souls & EoDs if they land the killing blow).

I invaded the forest the other day and a GL also invaded - he promptly bowed to me (this clearly let me know that he was not a threat) then started attacking the camper. I only assisted by BSing the camper since he had the audacity to turn his back to me while fighting the GL plus he was trying to summon help. After my BS I backed away since the camper was down to about 10-20% health (I did not want to kill him for reasons noted above) and the GL stepped back in and provided the finishing blow (so he got a EoD for the kill). As the host is dying the GL bowed to me again and trotted back up the stairs - it was great:cheers: . This is how the truce between GLs and the forest hunters should work.

I have heard about truces and wars between other covenants but I don't know the exact details. Anyone else have any input on the truces/wars between other convenants.

Ikkaku - GL+3 (SL138)
    Limera - DW+3 (SL130)
    Yammi - GL+3 (SL84)
    Harribel - DW+0 (SL50)

DeS - PSN ID: BROKEWILLY (N.A. server)
    Kempachi - SL144
    Soifon - SL30

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 pm