I want to be a Sunbro! (Sunlight Spear)

berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: I want to be a Sunbro! (Sunlight Spear)

Post by berkut on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Yarxov wrote:Patch 1.05 lowered it to 25....
    Am I invisible? Seriously, whenever I say something it is ignored by 75% of people.

Let's see...
    Go Min Maxers!
    Honor is for queers!

Your not ignored happy Your previous comments were directed at Lancelot though and I didn't really want to become involved in it silly. Thanks for the update on the information.
    Lets grief the burg with BKGA's!
    (jk, jk)

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:41 pm

In my experiences when your post is below the one it is directed at there is no need to quote and reply which is why I don't (Unless the post is not directly above), following this you can see I was replying to Snakemoth.

HelmHammerhand
    Casual
    Casual

Post by HelmHammerhand on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:43 pm

OP ask yourself, can you bro with the broest of bros that have ever bro'd?

Addicted
    Addicted

Post by WarriorOfSunlight on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:55 pm

HelmHammerhand wrote:OP ask yourself, can you bro with the broest of bros that have ever bro'd?
    Brofist! Praise the Sun

berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:56 pm

@ Yarxov: Not sure why I quote when I do, but you bring up a logical point

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Yarxov wrote:
    Lancelot wrote:
    Of course, the spears are great if the opponent is oblivious to you. I would call that cheap, but given the circumstances with him and spamming WoG, it's acceptable IMO.

I would not call it cheap, its no different than hitting him with an arrow or a spell. everything has its use, this one shines brightest when they aren't aware of you/ can't dodge. (Also find it hypocritical you are calling another persons usage of a miracle cheap while openly using BKGA with Hornets. What do you crit at? 1500+? Enough to OHK most players)

Then you see my reason of saying that. My reason was for you to understand. But no need to reply to this, I won't respond.

PSN: iMugBabies
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:07 pm

^Lol

My first Sunbro is starting to do well, (Read: Better than before) he has both the lightning spears, 30 Faith and a Thorolund Talisman and the spears do 2-3 Hundred for greater, 2 hundred normal, 20 in total (Any way to get 20+ each?) and has become more of a fast moving Cleric. I hope the spears do better in the future, what they are at now is Ok, but won't be for long.

berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:12 pm

I think that they get a bit better. The wiki gives damages at 50 faith. You can get more than 20 if you move on to ng+

Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:15 pm

But you keep the covenant when you enter NG+

HelmHammerhand
    Casual
    Casual

Post by HelmHammerhand on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 pm

WarriorOfSunlight wrote:
    HelmHammerhand wrote:OP ask yourself, can you bro with the broest of bros that have ever bro'd?
    Brofist!

Can bros cross Sunlight Spears or would the world implode on itself like in Ghostbusters?

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:06 am

Villain1 wrote:Lastly, HA-HA! Your Yellow Sun is pathetic and watery by contrast to the might and grandeur of our Reddish-Orange Sun! However, we shall still aid and protect you, for the Sunbros are friends to all servants of sunlight... even if they do just want to get their hands on a certain "amazing chest"...

I can use all but one miracle of the God of War, the Sunlight Spear. You can't use two of my miracles. I use both Rings too. Although i may not be part of the Sunbros, but I wield more power and diversity than ya. Even though I only use soothing sunlight, as I have about, what, 20 estus flask, and I use Bountiful Sunlight only if I am the phantom, which I usually am not. I also got the Y-gesture as well. I may not be as Golden as ya, but I have more quality of power, that I can say with satisfaction

Praise the Sun
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:35 am

I just got it Acidic.

And what is with the hate on the sunbros? Both our covenants are there to support and help others happy.

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:39 am

No. Princess' Guard was built to help others in same covenant as well as others, as they are the only covenant that sees summon signs more easily if part of same covenant. A plus to princess guard, boo ya silly
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by WarriorOfSunlight on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:12 pm

HelmHammerhand wrote:
    WarriorOfSunlight wrote:
    Brofist!

Can bros cross Sunlight Spears or would the world implode on itself like in Ghostbusters?
    Our gross incandescence will melt all enemies in our path! Praise the Sun

aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:32 pm

berkut wrote:@ Yarxov: Not sure why I quote when I do, but you bring up a logical point

It eases confusion to just use quotes on anything but super long posts. Even then it's a good idea to quote at least part of it IMO.

SL41 Pyro/Dex Sephiroth cosplay
    SL120 Fth/Int Pure Caster
    SL120 Fth DW
    SL120 Int DW

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:37 pm