Forum activity complaint

    Share
    avatar
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 410
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: Forum activity complaint

    Post by sure-magicians on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 am

    Sentiel wrote:
    sure-magicians wrote:You don't approve of my prize my friend?
    Tried and tested equipment, battle hardened, good looking, effective, the whole nine yards.
    Next to 0 Durability? lol!
    How can you call Giant's and Pinwheel Mask good looking?
    :Baal01:

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and on top of that, this is off topic and me was not being serious, of all people I figured you would have known that, sorry for misleading you my friend.

    Just got of my mask addiction, of all my 10 characters, only 1 still wears a mask nowadays... and I haven't used that one for over 2 months.


    _________________
    psn: sure-magicians
    growing a beard...
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: Forum activity complaint

    Post by Sentiel on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 am

    sure-magicians wrote:
    Sentiel wrote:
    sure-magicians wrote:You don't approve of my prize my friend?
    Tried and tested equipment, battle hardened, good looking, effective, the whole nine yards.
    Next to 0 Durability? lol!
    How can you call Giant's and Pinwheel Mask good looking?
    :Baal01:

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and on top of that, this is off topic and me was not being serious, of all people I figured you would have known that, sorry for misleading you my friend.

    Just got of my mask addiction, of all my 10 characters, only 1 still wears a mask nowadays... and I haven't used that one for over 2 months.
    C'mon, you know I'm just trying to troll in here.
    Yes, I know, I'm a bad troll. :|

    I noticed that your SL 100 (I think) uses Mask of Mother.
    Well, whatever spins your wheels as long as you don't wear Hollow Waistcloths. All these flashers, showing their underwear whilst trying to slaughter me are annoying.

    avatar
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 410
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: Forum activity complaint

    Post by sure-magicians on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:31 am

    You had me fooled for once, but I gotta ask, what is wrong with chicken legs?
    Can't expect me to lose both the mask and the legs now?
    It's either chicken legs or a golden skirt, both take some time getting used to I'm afraid... and the shoes that go with the skirt show the toes, like sandals so that kinda turns me off.

    My 100 ritually burned the mask yesterday afternoon, wearing the thiefs mask now.


    _________________
    psn: sure-magicians
    growing a beard...
    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: Forum activity complaint

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:06 pm

    Sentiel wrote:C'mon people! It's been like an hour since someone posted something. At least some spam, or something, no?
    I'm bored! If this keeps on I might actually have to do some work in here!
    Spoiler:
    lol!
    Love your sig. So cute!


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.
    avatar
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1999
    Reputation : 40
    Join date : 2012-12-29
    Location : The nether regions

    Re: Forum activity complaint

    Post by densetsushun on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:01 pm

    sure-magicians wrote:You had me fooled for once, but I gotta ask, what is wrong with chicken legs?
    Can't expect me to lose both the mask and the legs now?
    It's either chicken legs or a golden skirt, both take some time getting used to I'm afraid... and the shoes that go with the skirt show the toes, like sandals so that kinda turns me off.

    My 100 ritually burned the mask yesterday afternoon, wearing the thiefs mask now.
    I only rock the masks long enough to get me a tiny edge on lower levels, they're way too ugly for the higher levels.
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: Forum activity complaint

    Post by Sentiel on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:27 am

    Vinyl Scratch wrote:
    Sentiel wrote:C'mon people! It's been like an hour since someone posted something. At least some spam, or something, no?
    I'm bored! If this keeps on I might actually have to do some work in here!
    Spoiler:
    lol!
    Love your sig. So cute!
    Thanks. Praise the Sun
    It's from anime Nichijou and I must say that it's very good and I'm totally lovin' it.


    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: Forum activity complaint

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:24 pm

    Sentiel wrote:Thanks.
    It's from anime Nichijou and I must say that it's very good and I'm totally lovin' it.

    Oh my glob! That's so cute!


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Forum activity complaint

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:35 pm