-need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Share
    avatar
    xB_WEEZYx
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 91
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : PW

    -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by xB_WEEZYx on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:56 am

    i missed my opportunity by not picking up the crest key from the mimic
    and I'm not taking my char to new game++

    willing to trade almost anything


    _________________
    :pharis:
    shields are a crutch
    avatar
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 410
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by sure-magicians on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:06 am

    I'm about to kill him and enter new game+, level 142, no use for the set so it's yours if you want...


    _________________
    psn: sure-magicians
    growing a beard...
    avatar
    xB_WEEZYx
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 91
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : PW

    Re: -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by xB_WEEZYx on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:12 am

    sure-magicians wrote:I'm about to kill him and enter new game+, level 142, no use for the set so it's yours if you want...
    ty ill take it
    but how will we go about this if your 20 lvls higher than me though
    perhaps you summon me in the burg?


    _________________
    :pharis:
    shields are a crutch
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 29
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by Sentiel on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:13 am

    xB_WEEZYx wrote:i missed my opportunity by not picking up the crest key from the mimic
    and I'm not taking my char to new game++

    willing to trade almost anything
    The Crest Key will disappear if you don't pick it up?
    If so, won't it be in the chest in Firelink Shrine?

    avatar
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 410
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by sure-magicians on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:18 am

    xB_WEEZYx wrote:
    sure-magicians wrote:I'm about to kill him and enter new game+, level 142, no use for the set so it's yours if you want...
    ty ill take it
    but how will we go about this if your 20 lvls higher than me though
    perhaps you summon me in the burg?

    Yes, I'll summon you there, just need to kill Kalameet and Gwynn and we're in business.


    _________________
    psn: sure-magicians
    growing a beard...
    avatar
    xB_WEEZYx
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 91
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : PW

    Re: -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by xB_WEEZYx on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:20 am

    Sentiel wrote:
    xB_WEEZYx wrote:i missed my opportunity by not picking up the crest key from the mimic
    and I'm not taking my char to new game++

    willing to trade almost anything
    The Crest Key will disappear if you don't pick it up?
    If so, won't it be in the chest in Firelink Shrine?

    i wasn't sure but i just checked the chest int he shrine its empty :/


    _________________
    :pharis:
    shields are a crutch
    avatar
    xB_WEEZYx
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 91
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : PW

    Re: -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by xB_WEEZYx on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:22 am

    sure-magicians wrote:
    xB_WEEZYx wrote:
    sure-magicians wrote:I'm about to kill him and enter new game+, level 142, no use for the set so it's yours if you want...
    ty ill take it
    but how will we go about this if your 20 lvls higher than me though
    perhaps you summon me in the burg?

    Yes, I'll summon you there, just need to kill Kalameet and Gwynn and we're in business.

    ok sure thing jus let me know when

    PS when the time comes ill leave my sign by the undead merchant


    _________________
    :pharis:
    shields are a crutch
    avatar
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 410
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by sure-magicians on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:56 am

    Sorry for late response, I have the full set, and can summon you in the Burg or Moonpit, send a message here or on PSN and we'll meet.
    Has to RSS though because I leveled up a bit to 150.


    _________________
    psn: sure-magicians
    growing a beard...
    avatar
    xB_WEEZYx
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 91
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : PW

    Re: -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by xB_WEEZYx on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:47 am

    sure-magicians wrote:Sorry for late response, I have the full set, and can summon you in the Burg or Moonpit, send a message here or on PSN and we'll meet.
    Has to RSS though because I leveled up a bit to 150.

    kk meet me in the burg at the merchant my RSS will be here
    is your pen name the same as on here?


    _________________
    :pharis:
    shields are a crutch
    avatar
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 410
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by sure-magicians on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:44 am

    Some great fights Weezy, I didn't understand the gesture after your second win though...
    I did avenge you however big grin


    _________________
    psn: sure-magicians
    growing a beard...
    avatar
    xB_WEEZYx
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 91
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : PW

    Re: -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by xB_WEEZYx on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 am

    sure-magicians wrote:Some great fights Weezy, I didn't understand the gesture after your second win though...
    I did avenge you however big grin
    yes mad decent opponents
    I'm still trying to figure out the armor i want to wear though :/

    i only did that gesture because he started running the entire match so all my buffs wore off xD


    _________________
    :pharis:
    shields are a crutch
    avatar
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 410
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-12-11
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by sure-magicians on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:00 am

    Well, you still got him in the end...


    _________________
    psn: sure-magicians
    growing a beard...
    avatar
    xB_WEEZYx
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 91
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-12-19
    Age : 24
    Location : PW

    Re: -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by xB_WEEZYx on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:04 am

    sure-magicians wrote:Well, you still got him in the end...
    lol true
    but i used all of my pyromancies to break his guard and i was empty for the next fight
    .. anyways thanks for the gear


    _________________
    :pharis:
    shields are a crutch

    Sponsored content

    Re: -need full set hawk eye gough armor- PS3 sl120

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:55 pm