so what now?

Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

so what now?

Post by Jodecho on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:27 pm

so here i am, pvping (with about 12 different builds at different SL levels) in DkS, doing challenge runs in DkS and DeS and it finally hit me that im burned out. im looking for something else to play to give myself a little break. i love the souls series, probably the best experience and fun ive had in as long as i can remember, but like everything else too much of a good thing often makes you sick of it, and i dont want that to happen. ive picked up dragons dogma but i just cant get into it. same with Assassins Creed 3 and Dead Space 3.

Does anyone have an suggestions? also what is your go to game? im looking forward to Bioshock 3 but ive got another month to wait for that.
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Re: so what now?

Post by skarekrow13 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:33 pm

I've actually been relaxing with Skyrim on my PS3 when I get the chance. I still find lots to love with Elder Scrolls games. If that don't do it for ya I'm not sure what else to recommend since I've been playing Skyrim and Dark Souls (mostly Dark Souls) since their release. If you have PS+ there's a ton of games you could check out that way if you haven't already. My other gaming has been on Vita. If you have one of those I can say what games I felt were good.

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:30 am