Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Looking for Jolly co-cop in the Valley of Defilement and 1-4 (SL 38)

Seven Deaths

Looking for Jolly co-cop in the Valley of Defilement and 1-4 (SL 38) Empty Looking for Jolly co-cop in the Valley of Defilement and 1-4 (SL 38)

Post by Seven Deaths Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:22 am

Hey Im looking for help/exploration for the Valley of Defilement (5-1) and last part of the palace 1-4. Im SL 38, and planning on my trip through this Saturday-2/23/13 9PM central.
    Please msg me here or on PSN: Severus Death.

Im going to try to farm some more souls and level up some more, so if you are a little out of my range (assuming this is like Dark souls where its +/- 10 levels), and want to help, let me know and I will try to farm and level up.

Thanks
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Looking for Jolly co-cop in the Valley of Defilement and 1-4 (SL 38) Empty Re: Looking for Jolly co-cop in the Valley of Defilement and 1-4 (SL 38)

Post by Doelker Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:38 am

Hi there... My lowest character is 55 and I am always ready for coop sessions. Right now I can't play since I'm already at the office, but tonight I could gladly help you clear any level.

In my sig you'll find my pan in case you want to add me and rock some stages later.

See u!!!
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Looking for Jolly co-cop in the Valley of Defilement and 1-4 (SL 38) Empty Re: Looking for Jolly co-cop in the Valley of Defilement and 1-4 (SL 38)

Post by densetsushun Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:32 pm

I don't think my toon is that low, but I've been considering making a glass cannon or a battlemage.
    Seven Deaths

Post by Seven Deaths Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:48 pm

densetsushun wrote:I don't think my toon is that low, but I've been considering making a glass cannon or a battlemage.

Crank it out, ill be on Saturday, so you have time to get up to my level easy...
    Ill add you on PSN.
    Seven Deaths

Post by Seven Deaths Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Doelker wrote:Hi there... My lowest character is 55 and I am always ready for coop sessions. Right now I can't play since I'm already at the office, but tonight I could gladly help you clear any level.

In my sig you'll find my pan in case you want to add me and rock some stages later.

See u!!!

Once I hit you SL range, ill hit you up!
    thanks
    Seven Deaths

Post by Seven Deaths Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:50 pm

densetsushun wrote:I don't think my toon is that low, but I've been considering making a glass cannon or a battlemage.

Hey whats your PSN?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Same as my forum handle, but I'm not sure I'm going to make a new toon soon, I wanna commit to beating DeS again before I go off and make yet another one haha.
    Seven Deaths

Post by Seven Deaths Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Update, im SL 41 now...I could rank up more, but id hate to use up some of the other demon souls im saving for weapons....

Any takers out there yet?? Ive got no firm responses that are in my SL. Any new players out there, I know there are several new players like me out there.

Thanks
    Seven Deaths

Post by Seven Deaths Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:05 pm

SL 48 now!

SL60 now...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:25 am