Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
SpecialNewb
Carphil
Shindori
IV_Mark_VI
TehInfamousAmos
T-King-667
The Letter X
Bloodpact91
Ghadis_God
Ashran
reim0027
Fry1156
Flankydizzle
jankenneth_10
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
KingSeekerCow
User1
Rynn
22 posters

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" - Page 7 Empty Re: "I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:16 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Is a stream going to happen tonight? And when will it be?
    I'd like to take a minute to find out what the *** is going on with my raw weapon. Stream should be soon though, I had been about to start one when this happened.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" - Page 7 Empty Re: "I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

Post by User1 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Just did some research, and I have gathered results. It seems that, as commonly known, Raw is only good for early game, when you don't have good embers. Now, I did stat comparison, and saw that all Raw does is have lower damage than a normally scaled weapon. Perhaps you were doing counter attacks?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:21 pm

But the thing is raw is only doing 2 less damage then an identicle item with nearly 100 more AR.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:23 pm

As I said, maybe you were doing counters? Perhaps Raw weapons can ignore some armour, but this trait of Raw Weapons has never been revealed.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 pm

I'm not getting counters, so I'm looking for some hidden property that's changing stats now.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 pm

I looked for about 5 mins for hidden/ not very well known traits of Raw weaponry, and all that came up was the usual stuff about it being for lower levels with bad embers. I really don't see what could be doing this anymore. But it has definately encouraged me to try them out sometime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:20 pm