Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
SpecialNewb
Carphil
Shindori
IV_Mark_VI
TehInfamousAmos
T-King-667
The Letter X
Bloodpact91
Ghadis_God
Ashran
reim0027
Fry1156
Flankydizzle
jankenneth_10
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
KingSeekerCow
User1
Rynn
22 posters

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

SpecialNewb
    SpecialNewb
    Addicted
    Addicted

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" - Page 6 Empty Re: "I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

Post by SpecialNewb Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:56 pm

How much of the magic defense boost is each humanity giving you?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" - Page 6 Empty Re: "I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:20 pm

1.15 or something like that. Usually one and every 5 or so I get 2.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:40 pm

That Artorias fight.

Wow. "I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" - Page 6 1330857165
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:43 pm

Total respect for Rynn.

Those knifes were all that were left. Very dramatic end.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:30 am

The time has come to fight the Four Kings of Anor Londo.
    Let us test my mettle...
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:52 am

Kings were surprisingly easy. :pirat:
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:08 am

Wow. That straight 5 100%'s on GH3 were hard to pull off, but damn, I feel good. Thanks to Mr. Tart and Pendant for all of the encouragement. And telling me which songs I should do. My previous streak of 2 is beaten, and I am victorious! Anyone who was on the stream at the time will know what I mean. Infact, gonna give Tart and Pendant a +1, but Pendant "refused" my challenge. Regardless, great night, and a top quality stream as always, Rynn. Rock on, everyone!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:11 am

This stream is coming to it's penultimate battle. We're now going to fight The Lord of Cinders.
    SpecialNewb
    SpecialNewb
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SpecialNewb Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:42 am

Fantastic job. It was tough to look away.

Only... the Twitch feed froze just as you were about to deliver the final blow. Had to reload and missed it. Argh.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:46 am

SpecialNewb wrote:Fantastic job. It was tough to look away.

Only... the Twitch feed froze just as you were about to deliver the final blow. Had to reload and missed it. Argh.
    What terrible luck!
    I'm 'bout to torment some people in the forest with this build. Past this point it's just PvP... at least after I kill the Taurus Demon.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:06 am

You're either a demon or a madman. I don't care which, but you must be one of them, that's the only logical explanation.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:40 am

Please tell me you're still streaming Rynn sad
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:40 am

It ended a couple of hours ago.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:50 am

Nooooooo, damn my European hours and sleep, I missed the glorious bosses :'(
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:03 am

You can always watch the recordings.
    Tomorrow I'd like to start a new character under the guise of "GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY!"
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:03 am

Yeah, it sucks being european sometimes. I had good enough reason to stay awake until the end though. Shrug
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:02 am

Rynn wrote:You can always watch the recordings.
    Tomorrow I'd like to start a new character under the guise of "GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH MONEY!"
    I could and will, but nothing beats live big grin
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:21 am

Mr. Tart wrote:Yeah, it sucks being european sometimes. I had good enough reason to stay awake until the end though. Shrug
    As you know. I stayed up until 4:00 am, taking gh3 requests. I loved last night because of that.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:23 am

Streaming tomorrow? I'll have to check it out.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:32 am

reim0027 wrote:Streaming tomorrow? I'll have to check it out.
    Yup.
    It will be in a new thread though, already warning you.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:33 am

Is it in the streamers thread in the general discussion? I can stay up to watch it again today, but it's the last day for the week. sad
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:37 am

I'm sleeping now. i will -be- making a new thread.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:41 am

Right then. I'll be sure to look for it, just post back here when the stream is starting, please.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Rynn wrote:
    reim0027 wrote:Streaming tomorrow? I'll have to check it out.
    Yup.
    It will be in a new thread though, already warning you.
    Good. It will help me remember. Also, keep the in-game commentary up. Love to hear your voice and you are pretty damn funny.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Is a stream going to happen tonight? And when will it be?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am