Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
SpecialNewb
Carphil
Shindori
IV_Mark_VI
TehInfamousAmos
T-King-667
The Letter X
Bloodpact91
Ghadis_God
Ashran
reim0027
Fry1156
Flankydizzle
jankenneth_10
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
KingSeekerCow
User1
Rynn
22 posters

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" - Page 5 Empty Re: "I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

Post by densetsushun Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:42 am

I can't seem to find your stream on the Twitch Android app sad
    SpecialNewb
    SpecialNewb
    Addicted
    Addicted

"I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!" - Page 5 Empty Re: "I'l throw everything at you! Includin the kitchen sink! I swear on me mum!"

Post by SpecialNewb Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:48 am

Well done.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:51 am

densetsushun wrote:I can't seem to find your stream on the Twitch Android app sad
    A link to it is in the first post.

I wasn't willing to cheese Ornstein, but yeah, I find smough easier to get alone usually.

I'm about to go try to kill the dark sun, once I do, I'll be taking on seath.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:35 am

Rynn not only are you a fountain of knowledge but you also come up with unique entertainment... Jolly good show!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 am

Halicarnassis wrote:Rynn not only are you a fountain of knowledge but you also come up with unique entertainment... Jolly good show!
    Thankyou! Well I took a quick break and I'm now back.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:24 am

Seath will be easy. The correct distance and black firebombs will take him out easily.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:25 am

reim0027 wrote:Seath will be easy. The correct distance and black firebombs will take him out easily.
    He's already toasted.
    Rynn is great, she just goes and throws :dung: on everything. lol!
    The stream is funny a lot too. winking

Only Four Kings and Nito to go.
    I'm looking forward to those. twisted
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:36 am

Lol! You got voice on as well happy
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:13 am

I'm done for the day... I also got a special thread I'm making that I ended up researching regardless of if I wished to or not today.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:34 am

How'd it go with Papa Nito and the Rolling Bones?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:39 am

densetsushun wrote:How'd it go with Papa Nito and the Rolling Bones?
    3 fights.
    first one I got stunlocked in a corner by 3 smalls and 3 bigs. Died.
    Second one Nito did his screamsword 19 times in a row and I finally lost my **** and homeward boned out.
    Third time I killed him. Nothing special about the conflict. I stopped there. Tomorrow we fight the 4 kings in what is to be a -glorious- battle.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:44 am

I will try to watch, but it depends when you'll be streaming again.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:49 am

I'm not sure myself... We'll see <3...
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Damn, you got that far? You told me last night you were pretty much done and that you were just going for the PW pyro.

DIRTY LIAR! 👽 silly
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Oh yeah, it's Friday! 2 days of being able to watch livestreams for me!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:24 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Damn, you got that far? You told me last night you were pretty much done and that you were just going for the PW pyro.

DIRTY LIAR! 👽 silly
    ...I never even went to the painted world...
    But yes, I lied to you it seems. Several times I was "done" then kept going. Sleep
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Rynn wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Damn, you got that far? You told me last night you were pretty much done and that you were just going for the PW pyro.

DIRTY LIAR! 👽 silly
    ...I never even went to the painted world...
    But yes, I lied to you it seems. Several times I was "done" then kept going. Sleep
    That was what I was like when I was watching your stream. Kept planning to go off, but just had to stay on. Also, I'm sleep deprived, so thanks for that. silly Much Mountain Dew has been keeping me awake.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Well I already slept and I was considering starting up again.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Bomberman would be proud.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Sentiel wrote:Bomberman would be proud.
    Let's kill the 4 kings before we say that for certain... right now... he may be proud... tomorrow, noone will remember he existed!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:49 pm

PW, I meant Power Within, not Painted World, should have been clearer about that.

Anyway, you got as far as Seath from what I understand, correct?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:52 pm

I killed all the lords except for our great four kings.

If you missed it, I broke my rules with Qualagg because I'd have to punch her 969 more times then I thought was reasonable to request of me.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Oh, so it's just the Kings and Gwyn left? After you beat this are going to go to a NG+ or are you going to make a new character?

Did you do the DLC bosses?
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodpact91 Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Rynn wrote:
    Sentiel wrote:Bomberman would be proud.
    Let's kill the 4 kings before we say that for certain... right now... he may be proud... tomorrow, noone will remember he existed!

Are you streaming tonight?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:04 pm

I didn't do the DLC bosses. I'm considering doing that though. (I'm unwilling to fight Manus if I do though, and will try Kalameet but if I can't do a lot of damage to him won't do him either).

We're almost done with our journey, then I'm gonna PvP for a while to heckle players.

This journey will restart... now.

http://www.twitch.tv/flickerflare

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:31 am