Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

pvp glitch

russiannightmare
    russiannightmare
    Addicted
    Addicted

pvp glitch Empty pvp glitch

Post by russiannightmare Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:08 am

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else while pvping but I was invading in the Kiln yesterday morning as a DM about 8am to 10am east coast time. I think I was on a Japanese server and I got a lot of pvp by the way and either no one good was playing or the Japanese aren't as good as we would believe because I won about 90% of them over about 20-25 duels(I'm guessing it was the first one). Anyway I was doing it naked hoping for some fist fights and surprisingly some ppl were down for. Well back to my point I invade someone that I think was looking to get to Gwyn because he or she had 2 phantoms and they were moving through BKs with a purpose when the host attacked me. I moved around him for a BS because I thought I'd just screw with him for as long as I could before the numbers game and lack of armor or weapon caught up with me. So I got the BS and in the middle of the animation the host glitch out of play and disappeared next thing I see the the "TARGET WAS DESTROYED" message and I got my trophy. I PMed the host but he had to be Japanese because the reply made no sense. So I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else? I don't have the ability to record or I'd try to replicate it again and post

lol! :affraid:
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

pvp glitch Empty Re: pvp glitch

Post by Maneater_Mildred Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:17 am

Sounds like a lag death, host fell thru ground while you were BSing him. Also lag might explain all those wins winking not saying your bad just lag might have helped.
    LOLRagezzz
    LOLRagezzz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by LOLRagezzz Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:02 am

I've been fighting the japanese for the past 3 days, they do not suck.

Dunno what level you've been fighting on.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:01 pm

what mildred said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:29 pm