Lack of forum activity?

    Share
    avatar
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4185
    Reputation : 98
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by GrinTwist on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:16 am

    Sloth9230 wrote:
    Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:He got down repped because he posted something about Gwynevere I believe. I akways thought he was very funny but people got offended easily.
    A comment about the woman who, correct me if mine wrong, practically has a meme about breast jokes? Must have been weird to get offended. Where is Jester anyway?

    Crying himself to sleep because of all the down-reps sad

    He actually has a positive 5 rep now. That whole negative rep situation happened quite some time ago and he finally got to 0 rep about a month and a half ago.

    It's still a good question I haven't seen him around as much as I used to.


    _________________
    Boring life? Join a cult.
    avatar
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1737
    Reputation : 67
    Join date : 2012-12-10
    Age : 24
    Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by Sloth9230 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:35 am

    Up-rep you say? Well I can't be having any of that.


    _________________
    Some people wrestle with their personal demons. I stabbed mine in the back of the head. He was a bleeder....
    C'mon, Everybody! Do The Black Mage!
    PSN-Name: Sloth9230
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by DoughGuy on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:58 am

    He got down repped because he spammed all caps title topics that had no relevance and weren't funny. At least at the start. Once he got past that people get down repping him for no reason, probably just because they didn't like the guy.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

    Posts : 13287
    Reputation : 542
    Join date : 2012-02-01
    Age : 25
    Location : The Forest, Illinois

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by Tolvo on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:17 am

    Maybe I'll try and be a bit more active. It's just difficult.

    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5553
    Reputation : 119
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 20
    Location : Finland!

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by Spurgun on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:34 am

    Yeah, the activity on the forum has been declining for months. Off-topic is still very active though silly
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:51 am

    It's ironic that this thread has gotten about 50 replies in just about 12 hours, isn't it? winking

    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 25
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by Serious_Much on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:54 pm

    It's because people love the off topic section.

    And because I'm here, but that goes without saying silly


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 4921
    Reputation : 90
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Brazil

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by Carphil on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:59 pm

    wtf 4 pages?


    this should answer the OP


    _________________
    It may take a day or ten thousand years, but I will find her. This is a promise.

    I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

    Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    avatar
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

    Posts : 4226
    Reputation : 579
    Join date : 2012-01-16
    Age : 103
    Location : Jupiter

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by Emergence on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:02 pm

    Let me clear up a few things.

    First, someone passed Tolvo in rep already.

    Secondly, no need to fear the impending doom or influx of new blood. Trust us. We didn't get this site and forums to where there are because we were just lucky. There was a proper mix of good people, opportune help and talent that came together. I anticipate a wave of newcomers to augment and improve the site rather than divide. I think we have shown ourselves to not be the kind of team that idly stands by uninvolved in day to day affairs. This also is not our first go round the rodeo. We have the serendipity of an outstanding community combined with a supremely talented administration and moderation team.


    _________________
    This Forum is a bonfire.  Thank you all for kindling it.  

    Please help the community by joining both wikis and Fextralife!

    Forum Guidelines / Resource Guides / Dark Souls Wiki / Dark Souls 2 Wiki / Wiki Live Chat

    Fextralife / Wiki Twitch / Emergence Twitch / Wiki Fight Club / The Pantheon
    avatar
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 4921
    Reputation : 90
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Brazil

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by Carphil on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:04 pm

    Emergence wrote:Let me clear up a few things.

    First, someone passed Tolvo in rep already.



    We're talking about mortal people.


    _________________
    It may take a day or ten thousand years, but I will find her. This is a promise.

    I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

    Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    avatar
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

    Posts : 4226
    Reputation : 579
    Join date : 2012-01-16
    Age : 103
    Location : Jupiter

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by Emergence on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:06 pm

    silly I know, but even a god can be proud. I mean Tolvo is like Prometheus, so topping him was no small feat!


    _________________
    This Forum is a bonfire.  Thank you all for kindling it.  

    Please help the community by joining both wikis and Fextralife!

    Forum Guidelines / Resource Guides / Dark Souls Wiki / Dark Souls 2 Wiki / Wiki Live Chat

    Fextralife / Wiki Twitch / Emergence Twitch / Wiki Fight Club / The Pantheon
    avatar
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1351
    Reputation : 51
    Join date : 2012-08-07
    Age : 26

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by Slarg232 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 pm

    Emergence wrote:Let me clear up a few things.

    First, someone passed Tolvo in rep already.

    Secondly, no need to fear the impending doom or influx of new blood. Trust us. We didn't get this site and forums to where there are because we were just lucky. There was a proper mix of good people, opportune help and talent that came together. I anticipate a wave of newcomers to augment and improve the site rather than divide. I think we have shown ourselves to not be the kind of team that idly stands by uninvolved in day to day affairs. This also is not our first go round the rodeo. We have the serendipity of an outstanding community combined with a supremely talented administration and moderation team.

    ... But I was gonna make a good bunker.... Was gonna have cable and everything sad


    _________________


    avatar
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 504
    Reputation : 30
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 97

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by IceIfrit666 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:49 pm

    5 pages since I last checked...Did the forum just suddenly decide to prove me wrong or something?


    _________________

    Xbox Gamertag: Druid Cathbad
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm

    Clearly we did. Now don't challenge us again!

    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:49 pm

    I'm bring back this thread!
    Mwahahahaha!!!


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:52 pm

    skare said he wished to not be challenged again. You're going out on a limb facing down the GremKing in such a bold fashion.

    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:57 pm

    I was more so refering to the lack of activity of the forum around this time now.


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.
    avatar
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 28
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:59 pm

    I agree, but read the post above yours. winking

    avatar
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4239
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 27
    Location : Sweet Devil

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by Hatsune Miku on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:02 am

    I read it, already.


    _________________
    Signature created by me, Hatsune Miku.
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by skarekrow13 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:04 am

    Oh ho ho ho HO! What have we here? Another malcontent thinking the forum is getting lazy huh?


    ¡We'll show you!

    Time to assume every thread ever needs my latest opinion!

    avatar
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4185
    Reputation : 98
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by GrinTwist on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:24 am

    I'm posting in this thread because no one else is posting right now.

    Forum why you no make sense.


    _________________
    Boring life? Join a cult.
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by skarekrow13 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:35 am

    Maybe everyone recorded hockey games like I did and can't post and watch at the same time

    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by DoughGuy on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:15 am

    Its true ,males cannot multitask. And since I'd hazard to say most of us are males we have all been brought low by recorded hockey games.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by skarekrow13 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:18 am

    Once you hit your thirties you can achieve great things while watching recorded hockey games

    avatar
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4185
    Reputation : 98
    Join date : 2012-07-22
    Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by GrinTwist on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:20 am

    I can only multi-task a little bit, right now I'm actually posting and writing the last ten pages of a 45 paged paper. I need to turn it in by Friday and once I finally turn it in I will be a true man.

    I don't watch hockey though watching sports brings me no entertainment.


    _________________
    Boring life? Join a cult.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Lack of forum activity?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:41 pm