Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+113
StarFyre
Astros
NathanC
asleepfern0092
SunBroYo
Jadedarms
omgpeople
capt_seamen
LintyJones
Gramps66
persephone325
Reaver112
Anjaneya
AhabHix
Saoshin
Dabubbies
WaffleGuy
ForeverBale11
Serious_Much
Emvidasch
joaopauloted
Sentiel
misfit_hk
PainDistributor
arshan272
OstrawberykushG
Robberta
PenderPowguin
Dynnyn
addym
The 23 Freak
roomsixteen
RevolverSnake
Tdtots
Havel_The_Rock
fluffythecat87
BluntBluntington
LegendarySwag92
dark.magik
Icegodzilla
gtsoldwolf
freeballin
User1
CephGabriel
Razz
mediocrenoob
Zyrrashijn
megaoptamas759
Coryf2209
DemonOfFate
Raksar
Sweord
Edensflame
LittleRedGhost
DaemonNacht
Tchuwib
Kjartemis1
divinebeanpole
DarrenDepro
raecor14
Halicarnassis
saslukasz
IIdoneus
Azul
exod FEAR
Texasissouth
xcel
lextune
nickyenarbia
TheEvilOne
Naxek
Artemis_Swift
Eanwulf188
domesplitter13
jcgilmartin
Maplepop
toxo
Somayoshi
LeinadDC
jaywhy07
SaucyLlama
abmoner
boomflair
Kirin1984
theradgeartist
Richas123
SCSkunk
WaLKA
Blitzmafia
Demon Slayer
Candino
sicpayne
Kuragari
gmwdim
Jenova_X
Lord of Ash
PrimeEspada
ddh1
Mr. Tart
VaDoom
DeathlyLemons
ninjawhoo
Xenmo
Tanklord
leonidas2600
Longshot
sure-magicians
Tomhet
Cjfthistle
Myztyrio
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Fry1156
densetsushun
117 posters

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Richas123

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 7 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by Richas123 Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:05 am

wait, i dont thin SL is right
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 7 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by Sentiel Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:07 am

Richas123 wrote:I'm on PC, and i think i am Sl 210
    Damn, I'm on PS3.
    That sucks donkey balls. :|
    Richas123

Post by Richas123 Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:10 am

Ps3 is better any way, the way the ported it is terrible
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:15 am

Richas123 wrote:
    Ps3 is better any way, the way the ported it is terrible
    So I heard. Haven't got the pleasure to try it myself yet.
    All the hacker videos on YouTube makes me scared to even try it on PC.
    Richas123

Post by Richas123 Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:25 pm

could anyone else on pc help me out, i'm Sl 210, and i need someone to ascend my weapons at andre, and then have them give them back to me
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Sentiel wrote:
    gmwdim wrote:I almost came here to request help for the Anor Londo archers. The shame, I'm on my 15th play-through spread over 8 characters and still can't get past that place without dying over and over!
    Run straight at them, then turn right to face the archer on the corner and raise your shield. There's two very important things you must do.
    Don't lock on, instead face the wall in front of you, next to the archer. Never face the wall on your left (with the windows), because if they hit you, you'll get pushed / knocked over in the direction you're facing and fall off the ledge. If you face straight, in the line with the path you're on, even if they hit you, they won't push you from the ledge.
    The second thing is to watch the archer in front of you and listen for the sound of their bows. If you hear them shoot, but the archer in front of you didn't shoot, you've got an incoming arrow to your back. Continue 1-2 steps and then roll, the arrow will miss you. Alternatively you can turn around and block it, but that's more risky than rolling.

When you reach the first corner, lock on the archer. Now, no matter what they do, you're safe. Just stay in the corner and wait for the archer to take out his sword. As soon as he does, parry him and he's dead. If you're using spells, or Str weapons, just kill him and don't worry about anything.

To kill the second one, turn around from your current position and sprint on the ledge towards the archer. His arrows won't hit you if you sprint. As soon as you reach the point where you can get to him, turn around to face him and block with your shield. Again, wait for him to take out his sword. As soon as he does, lock on him and retreat a few steps on the path you came from, while hugging the wall behind you, so you don't accidentally fall down. When he gets close, he'll either get stupid and simply fall to his death, or he'll get clever, get close to you and you'll have to kill him. Again, best way is to parry him, but you can just duke it out.

Be very careful with camera and lock-on system as they are likely to kill you more than the archers themselves. It's best to do the whole section without lock-on, if possible.

I went for the one on the left first, and knocked him off with Force. big grin

Also, you can add my latest build to the list, it's a SL 53 str+faith build. It's still a work in progress and I'll update the SL if it goes up.
    sicpayne
    sicpayne

Post by sicpayne Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:11 am

Anyone able to help me with Four Kings, on Xbox, SL82 and on right now looking for summoning signs on platform between 2 wooden bridges?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:15 am

I just started the xbox.
    theradgeartist

Post by theradgeartist Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:21 pm

I had Dark Souls given to me by a friend. I am a fairly seasoned RPG player and quickly recognised some unique features I liked in this game. Needless to say I am still getting a feel for the game but I am making casual progress and enjoying the online play having become 'sunbro'.

My post here is not for help in any particular area of the game but rather just to introduce myself to the community and perhaps pick up some skype contacts or something to chat with and maybe play with. If anyone is interested in general chat with some one new to the world, give me a message. Cheers.

PS3, Scotland.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:40 pm

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18708-path-s-of-the-dragon-s-cabal-covenant

thisx is my cov hope you guys are intersted in joiningv
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:32 pm

theradgeartist wrote:I had Dark Souls given to me by a friend. I am a fairly seasoned RPG player and quickly recognised some unique features I liked in this game. Needless to say I am still getting a feel for the game but I am making casual progress and enjoying the online play having become 'sunbro'.

My post here is not for help in any particular area of the game but rather just to introduce myself to the community and perhaps pick up some skype contacts or something to chat with and maybe play with. If anyone is interested in general chat with some one new to the world, give me a message. Cheers.

PS3, Scotland.
    You add my PSN, I will gladly give you any and all information about the game and if the need be, I can provide you with some items and co-op support.
    Welcome aboard and enjoy one of the best games of this gen.
    Demon Slayer wrote:https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18708-path-s-of-the-dragon-s-cabal-covenant

thisx is my cov hope you guys are intersted in joiningv
    Would you kindly stop doing OT?
    I'm trying to save lives in here! happy
    Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 7 Bioshock-would-you-kindly
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Anyone willing to help defeat O&S, level 20 at the Solaire bonfire...

Last edited by sure-magicians on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Solaire helped me out...)
    Kirin1984
    Kirin1984

Post by Kirin1984 Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Having real issues on my ng+ defeating Demon Firesage. I can get his health down to about half quite easily but he nails me after that. I know the trick is not to lock onto him and hit his fat backside but he's having none of it. I'm SL112. Can anyone help me?

I'm on PS3 btw.

Last edited by Kirin1984 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Kirin1984 wrote:Having real issues on my ng+ defeating Demon Firesage. I can get his health down to about half quite easily but he nails me after that. I know the trick is not to lock onto him and hit his fat backside but he's having none of it. I'm SL112. Can anyone help me?

What system are you using? I can help if you're on PS3.
    Kirin1984
    Kirin1984

Post by Kirin1984 Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:37 pm

gmwdim wrote:
    Kirin1984 wrote:Having real issues on my ng+ defeating Demon Firesage. I can get his health down to about half quite easily but he nails me after that. I know the trick is not to lock onto him and hit his fat backside but he's having none of it. I'm SL112. Can anyone help me?

That would be great. When are you free?
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Kirin1984 wrote:
    gmwdim wrote:

That would be great. When are you free?

I can be online right now with my SL 125 caster build. Shall I drop my sign near the bonfire?
    Kirin1984
    Kirin1984

Post by Kirin1984 Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:42 pm

I can probably be there in about an hour. Just realised that you're in the US. I'm in the UK are we going to have server issues?
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Not sure, but we can try. Let me know when you're online.
    Kirin1984
    Kirin1984

Post by Kirin1984 Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Just starting the game up now. Will you leave your sign at the fog gate or the bonfire before it?
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:29 pm

I'll leave it at the bonfire. Add me on PSN (gmwdim) so we can further coordinate if necessary.

EDIT: Case resolved. Took a while to set it up but we got the job done. big grin
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:07 pm

i need help!

i need 20 souls of gwyn sl 1 please help now!!

as fast as you can
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:36 pm

cant you get it you were a master trader
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:19 am

Well What is it
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:59 am

gmwdim wrote:I'll leave it at the bonfire. Add me on PSN (gmwdim) so we can further coordinate if necessary.

EDIT: Case resolved. Took a while to set it up but we got the job done. big grin
    Good job.
    I'm so happy when I see people getting help from this thread. Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 7 4205493335
    Demon Slayer wrote:i need help!

i need 20 souls of gwyn sl 1 please help now!!

as fast as you can
    I gave you 99 of them just few days ago.
    Did you perhaps mistook them for a candy and ate them?
    Or you wanna marry Solaire and you were proposing to him with the Souls?

EDIT:
    I thought you stopped trading, so why 20 of them? That's one Sunlight Spear and 19 GLGS. -__-
    Kirin1984
    Kirin1984

Post by Kirin1984 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:47 am

Sentiel wrote:
    gmwdim wrote:I'll leave it at the bonfire. Add me on PSN (gmwdim) so we can further coordinate if necessary.

Good job.
    I'm so happy when I see people getting help from this thread. Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 7 4205493335

Thanks again to gmwdim!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:19 am