Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Argetlam350
Myztyrio
ChizFreak
reim0027
AFROJT
Mr. Tart
Animaaal
skarekrow13
Carphil
Hue
densetsushun
Ghadis_God
Automancer
futantshadow
18 posters

New statues - Artorias, Siegmeyer, DS2 chess piece and more!

futantshadow

New statues - Artorias, Siegmeyer, DS2 chess piece and more! - Page 2 Empty Re: New statues - Artorias, Siegmeyer, DS2 chess piece and more!

Post by futantshadow Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:02 am

Zephryl wrote:Damn but those are impressive~

But seriously. Why no Ciaran?

haven't had time yet LOL
    Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

New statues - Artorias, Siegmeyer, DS2 chess piece and more! - Page 2 Empty Re: New statues - Artorias, Siegmeyer, DS2 chess piece and more!

Post by Zephryl Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:09 am

Ah~ Any plans to do her in the near future? Or busy with others first?
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:36 am

Proper Bow

I bow to you, sir. Quite nice work! You need to contact FROM. / NAMCO. and get those licensed and produced . I think they would go over quite well in Japan and everywhere else.
    futantshadow

Post by futantshadow Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:21 pm

Zephryl wrote:Ah~ Any plans to do her in the near future? Or busy with others first?

yea, well, busy completing orders atm. I'm going to be super busy april through august (possibly later) so my goal is to get all the orders done now (might not be able to take any during that time). if I have time to make Ciaran before then, I will, but I also want to make a few other statues too (Sif, and a few more chess pieces)
    futantshadow

Post by futantshadow Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:24 pm

Odinbear wrote: New statues - Artorias, Siegmeyer, DS2 chess piece and more! - Page 2 945058907

I bow to you, sir. Quite nice work! You need to contact FROM. / NAMCO. and get those licensed and produced . I think they would go over quite well in Japan and everywhere else.

I do make statues for them, so we'll see if we can expand a bit this year. I think the problem is that the games aren't popular enough to support this kind of mass production (even Skyrim doesn't get action figures), and the quality would be far less then what I am able to create. I'm going to pitch the chess set idea to them, maybe Namco or Bandai (they do more board gaming type stuff) to see if it's something they want to produce.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:00 pm