Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Missing Souls and Humanity but still human

SirPatrick
    SirPatrick

Missing Souls and Humanity but still human Empty Missing Souls and Humanity but still human

Post by SirPatrick Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:37 am

I was playing PvP, I can't remember if I was summoned or not as using dragon eye, but once I was killed I went back to lord vessel and still human but no souls or humanity. I went looking for my bloodstain on my level and nothing (of course I didn't think the souls should have gone anyway), but people kept invading me and I don't think I had a bloodstain anywhere... glitched? I was playing (Edit) in pvp, he wouldn't take a point of damage with WoG x 3 hits.

Can/Do people cheat that causes that?

I lost approx 230,000 souls and 13 humanity

Last edited by Baal-Avatar on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do not post player IDs)
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Missing Souls and Humanity but still human Empty Re: Missing Souls and Humanity but still human

Post by Automancer Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:42 am

Are you on the PS3? If so, it's a glitch. I had it worse, i was fighting this really laggy dragonbro from Spain with 99 soft humanity and 80 million souls. I never payed any attention to my souls and only after a couple of matches did i notice that my souls when down to 84k. I lost my will to continue fighting that day.

My souls were stolen from right under my nose. sad

EDIT: Don't call out a person by their ID. Cuz they'll be blamed for something they might not have done and have no way of defending themselves if they didn't. O.O I have '666' posts!
    twisted
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Missing Souls and Humanity but still human Empty Re: Missing Souls and Humanity but still human

Post by The Letter X Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:19 am

I've had the same thing happen on Xbox 360, and have heard of a few different people saying it happened to them. It sounds like it could either be a glitch or some kind of hack, but I'm thinking it's only a glitch.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:39 pm

I've had that happen using a white sign to duel. Forgot exactly what was causing it for me, but I think it was when I'd have my white sign down and quit the game without canceling the sign first. When I loaded the game again I'd be missing souls and 1 humanity, every time. Did you have the dragon eye down and quit the game a few times?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 am