Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Noob-of-Artorias
Soulfirexp
Kyuseishu
Juutas
Razz
nopseudoidea
ladycakes31
User1
eminusx
psychichobo
RANT
Infighter
Sentiel
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Spurgun
LunarFog
Nybbles
Animaaal
Automancer
The Letter X
IV_Mark_VI
JoeBroski09
kazumoshi
Samurainova
28 posters

Dark Souls Top Ten Weapons

Poll

Do you like this list?

[ 7 ]
    Dark Souls Top Ten Weapons - Page 4 I_vote_lcap18%Dark Souls Top Ten Weapons - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [18%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Dark Souls Top Ten Weapons - Page 4 I_vote_lcap28%Dark Souls Top Ten Weapons - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [28%] 
    [ 21 ]
    Dark Souls Top Ten Weapons - Page 4 I_vote_lcap54%Dark Souls Top Ten Weapons - Page 4 I_vote_rcap [54%] 

Total Votes: 39
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Dark Souls Top Ten Weapons - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Souls Top Ten Weapons

Post by Myztyrio Tue May 21, 2013 7:26 pm

The Zwei should be top 5. If used correctly it absolutely rapes all people in its path.
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Tue May 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Totally agree with the comments about Claymore and Zweihander, these are both excellent STR weapons. Only reason one of them didn't make my list is because I tend to favour DEX builds. I prefer the light and speedy playstyle, and I also find the benefits of a high DEX extend beyond weaon scaling (cast speed, for example) while a high STR give you more damage, but only more damage.
    My question for everyone is how they rate bows/crossbows as a weapon class. Do we have any PVP archers out there?
    I only really use ranged weapons for drawing strong mobs to me 1 by 1 so I don't get PWNed, and I dont recall seeing a ranged weapon besides Avelyn on anyones list.

Oh and shoutout to Renny for the help with my avatar. Didnt even see the other profile tabs, whatta noob.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed May 22, 2013 12:56 am

This list is made by someone who doesn't have much PvP experience, and only apparently uses one build (he asked why do people make multiple builds). It's in no way an experts guide, but just Sam's personal (and other's) favorites. There is another thread that has a top 10 pvp weapons (assumes a SL of 120, most common at the time).
    Nybbles
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Nybbles Wed May 22, 2013 10:22 am

Hart wrote:My question for everyone is how they rate bows/crossbows as a weapon class. Do we have any PVP archers out there? I only really use ranged weapons for drawing strong mobs to me 1 by 1 so I don't get PWNed, and I dont recall seeing a ranged weapon besides Avelyn on anyones list.

the composite bow is the only bow you will ever need…occult for faith builds, magic for intelligence builds and +15 for everyone else.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed May 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Chaos for min stat builds IMO.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed May 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Hart wrote:
    Oh and shoutout to Renny for the help with my avatar. Didnt even see the other profile tabs, whatta noob.

Heh, no problem, friend. happy
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Wed May 22, 2013 4:13 pm

This list is all wrong. The list should go as following:

Spoiler:
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu May 23, 2013 12:37 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:This list is made by someone who doesn't have much PvP experience, and only apparently uses one build (he asked why do people make multiple builds). It's in no way an experts guide, but just Sam's personal (and other's) favorites. There is another thread that has a top 10 pvp weapons (assumes a SL of 120, most common at the time).

I'm afraid you are mistaken sir, I have a rather large amount of PVP experience, and this list has been stated multiple times that it is for both PVP and PVE. If you read the descriptions for these weapons I believe that iit will become quite apparent.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu May 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Oh yes, and in response to hart, bows are often not a weapon to use a your main source of damage. Thy are often use to get a players attention or as a strategical weapon, sometimes used an quickly followed by a parry. In the event that it is used for damage the only such circumstance is often when a player reaches low health and uses the bow in conjunction with the attack booster for the red tears tone ring, of course I don't speak for all but these are the most common way you will see a bow being used.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:20 am