Havel's Cursed Shield?

Coryf2209
    Addicted
    Addicted

Havel's Cursed Shield?

Post by Coryf2209 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:11 pm

_-=FIRST OFF=-_
    I thought this might some new interesting discovery, so I decided to post it.
    I may be wrong, I'm just going by looks, along with past lore.

_-=SO ANYWHAYS=-_
    I think that it's "magick" is actually a weakened curse, since it only covers part of your body, while still rendering you able to only barely move.(being almost petrified as opposed to being fully petrified from a full-on curse)Also the way they sprout is identical(if memory serves) to how what happens when you're cursed by say...a basilisk. Along with his occult club, this may have been another part of his plan to turn on the gods. Does anyone else have any evidence that this may be true?

Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: Havel's Cursed Shield?

Post by Ashran on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:09 am

Uhmmm this is very interesting. Havel is such a misterious guy. Maybe that kind of hexed shield could cover him against seath's spells. We know he hated Seath and his sorceries, Maybe he was just trying to kill him.

“There is real beauty in Dark Souls. It reveals that life is more suffering than pleasure, more failure than success, and that even the momentary relief of achievement is wiped away by new levels of difficulty. It is also a testament to our persistence in the face of that suffering. “
    Coryf2209
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Coryf2209 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 am

Possibly, but if my hunch is valid, why would he have a shield to curse himself when Seath's spells also cause curses. Unless the shield curse protects against being cursed further?

Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:25 am

Coryf2209 wrote:Possibly, but if my hunch is valid, why would he have a shield to curse himself when Seath's spells also cause curses. Unless the shield curse protects against being cursed further?

Yeah, maybe the shield itself ABSORBS curse spells, so it just became cursed and inmune to it. Since we arent havel, we cant use it like him, but at least unleash its potential a few times.

“There is real beauty in Dark Souls. It reveals that life is more suffering than pleasure, more failure than success, and that even the momentary relief of achievement is wiped away by new levels of difficulty. It is also a testament to our persistence in the face of that suffering. “
    Coryf2209
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Coryf2209 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:56 am

I think I made a lore...a NEW lore. big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:24 pm