Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My first build attempt (Dex based)

Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

My first build attempt (Dex based)  Empty My first build attempt (Dex based)

Post by Dusk Soul Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi guys, I am really new to Dark Souls (I just bought the game a month ago) and I really want to try the more competitive aspect of pvp so I built this based on some light research and with my current stats in mind. This is intended for SL 55

In any case I would like some insight, is it viable? What can I do to make it better or is it utterly worthless.

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=408335780345581264First build

I got high attunement cause I wanted to try a magic swordsman build; but I now think it was a bad idea, I spent too many points that could have been better in other stat (probably vitality or endurance).

I also have seen some people at my SL (41 right now) with some end-game equipment, am I doing something wrong or should I wait for NG+ for pvp?

Thanks in advance
    SirPatrick
    SirPatrick

My first build attempt (Dex based)  Empty Re: My first build attempt (Dex based)

Post by SirPatrick Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:36 pm

I would suggest having fun with the game and going for the build you think you want, then if you want more abilities then play PvE to rank up and try out the weapons and armor you like as you go, some people indicate that SL100 - 150 is good since the AtoA DLC came out, so you got a lot of room to experiment there.
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

My first build attempt (Dex based)  Empty Re: My first build attempt (Dex based)

Post by Dusk Soul Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:29 am

I mostly want to know if it is viable for Pvp since I am tired of just going my merry way in human form and then being invaded, killed and have to run to get my souls/humanity back.
    Dusk Soul
    Dusk Soul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dusk Soul Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Nobody has something to comment on that?

Also I am considering switching the Murakamo for a Quelaag's furysword.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am